Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brighton and Hove Albion versus Millwall, official match thread 30/01/10

Bluejuice

Lazy as a rug on Valium
Sep 2, 2004
The free state of Kemp Town
Could stay there given our fixtures in Feb as well

Don't remind me. Considering we don't win at home and I don't fancy our chances at Elland Road or The Valley it's going to look like a very bleak month for us.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
We are basically f***ed for a month or so at least if we don't get something from this game. Another great escape is gonna be needed I fear. Who'd have thunk it :down:

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
I really did not think I would feel like this again after last season even when we played Hereford I had every confidence they would survive.............but now
mmmmm.......palace are having a bit of a jumble sale tomorrow and Monday I believe, I wonder if they've got anyone who could improve things.

Sounds like we made one mistake and lost today. I'm GUTTED.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
FFS thats all another week of shit excuses

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
mmmmm.......palace are having a bit of a jumble sale tomorrow and Monday I believe, I wonder if they've got anyone who could improve things.

Sounds like we made one mistake and lost today. I'm GUTTED.

Moses and Danns both going for £1M apiece , are there any other decent players wanting to leave Smellhurst ?

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
f***ing depressing but at least I didn't throw away ANOTHER £25

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
With the home form so disgusting i feel its not goner be our season and league 2 is near.

Maybe the players should be training everyday at withdean as its beyond a joke now:angry:

Si Gull

Way Down South
Mar 18, 2008
On top of the world
With the home form so disgusting i feel its not goner be our season and league 2 is near.

Maybe the players should be training everyday at withdean as its beyond a joke now:angry:

Instead of wasting money on more new players, who'll underperform like the rest, why not splash out on a decent sports psychologist to rid them of this pathetic 'we can't win at Withdean' bollocks?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here