Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brighton and Hove Albion versus Millwall, official match thread 30/01/10

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Really going for it with 6 mins to go and a goal down. Might be an idea if they did it from the off?

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
I wonder how long it will be before fans start turning on Gus.

Our home form is abysmal and we can't keep going like this.

Not that I have lost faith in Mr Poyet, I still believe in him but you wonder whether after the difficult run of games we have coming up he is going to continue to have the support of everyone because we really do need to start picking up points if we want to avoid a repeat of last season's lucky escape
I think the players will get the finger before Gus this time. We've had three managers who have ALL had the same problem (home form), so I can't believe that the manager is the answer. These players need to have a good think about what's going on here imo.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
I think the players will get the finger before Gus this time. We've had three managers who have ALL had the same problem (home form), so I can't believe that the manager is the answer. These players need to have a good think about what's going on here imo.

waving a few P45's on front of them might do the trick

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
We seem destined not to score today.

I'll be happily proved wrong though!

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
FDM saves us from going 2 nil down

Bluejuice

Lazy as a rug on Valium
Sep 2, 2004
The free state of Kemp Town
As things stand we are only two points above Oldham in 21st place. AND they have two games in hand...

Not good news. We could drop into the bottom four before our next game if we don't pull something out of the bag

clarkey

Jan 3, 2006
As things stand we are only two points above Oldham in 21st place. AND they have two games in hand...

Not good news. We could drop into the bottom four before our next game if we don't pull something out of the bag

Could stay there given our fixtures in Feb as well

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
I really did not think I would feel like this again after last season even when we played Hereford I had every confidence they would survive.............but now

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here