Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brighton and Hove Albion versus Millwall, official match thread 30/01/10

simon195

Sep 11, 2007
poyet not got a clue, forster, and murray are clearly out of sorts at the moment, so why not drop them and have carole, dickinson, and the new guy up front, i mean he clearly has nt got a clue about tactics....:shrug:

clarkey

Jan 3, 2006
poyet not got a clue, forster, and murray are clearly out of sorts at the moment, so why not drop them and have carole, dickinson, and the new guy up front, i mean he clearly has nt got a clue about tactics....:shrug:

Poyet's the one without a clue? Not worth the energy replying to this.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
come on you super seagulls

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town

This is Gus Poyet we're talking about , a shrewd tactician , not Russell Slade :rolleyes:

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Tiny on , Navarone off.

Uncle C

Jul 6, 2004
Bishops Stortford

images

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Its Tuesday all over again

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
suicide by the defence 0-1 Kuipers and Virgo again do thaey actually speak to one another and then Forster just misses the other end
back to normal

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here