Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brighton and Hove Albion V Rushden and Diamonds FA Cup "official match thread"

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
That link I mentioned was on the preview page. If you click here straight away while it is still up, you will see the link for the preview
BBC - Sussex - Sussex

I'm not sure what you are talking about to honest. I went to BBC Sport preview page, clicked on the link and was listening to the commentary from kick off.

I didn't go anywhere near the Sussex pages.

onthebeach

Jul 15, 2009
The fans that are at the ground are frankly entitled to slag the useless lump, if they think that he is no good. Unlike those of us who didn't attend today & are sitting by our computers

not very nice when his family are sat in front of them though eh. sure you wouldnt be happy if it was someone slagging off your family in front of ya. constructive critisicm yeah all day but a pure slagging off. i would have belted the idiot after i had warned him once
:tantrum:

sotonseagull

Feb 8, 2008
southampton
First of all thank goodness for a win. I'll take it.

Couldn't make the game today but was listening on the radio to the game, the second half sounded awful and im sure it was. Poyet is playing manager with russel slades' team, all that can be done is to use the players the best he can till january when Gus can have an influence on the team and make it his own.

Clearly Smith is not the man be be in goal or an understudy to the FDM, get rid and get someone else asap. The defence is not working well, maybe with kuipers back in it could improve, have a bit of shouting and communication from the keeper.

Smith - man of the match...jesus.

Jamie

Jun 28, 2008
not very nice when his family are sat in front of them though eh. sure you wouldnt be happy if it was someone slagging off your family in front of ya. constructive critisicm yeah all day but a pure slagging off. i would have belted the idiot after i had warned him once
:tantrum:

to be fair on the fans mate, if his family dont want to hear justified stick then maybe they should not turn up to work with him. How many other people take their families to work? If yo ont perform at work then you get stick, and they cant expect to hide behind their's mum or wives peticoats

sotonseagull

Feb 8, 2008
southampton
But were in the 3rd round.......F***ING COME ON................

I WANT THE PALARSE SCUM!!!

SSSSEEEEEAAAAAGGGGGGGGUUUUUUULLLLLLLLLSSSSSS!
OR...maybe arsenal or man utd!!! im happy.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
I wonder if any team will want to take Graeme Smith on loan in January ?

onthebeach

Jul 15, 2009
to be fair on the fans mate, if his family dont want to hear justified stick then maybe they should not turn up to work with him. How many other people take their families to work? If yo ont perform at work then you get stick, and they cant expect to hide behind their's mum or wives peticoats

know what ya mean mate but contructive critisicm is one thing but personally slagging off someone is just really sad.

onthebeach

Jul 15, 2009
in a lot of other clubs the family and friends of players sit in a different area than the supporters and therefore wouldnt even hear this abuse but because of the state of the withdean this isnt able to happen

It's not exactly hard to find.

I'm not sure what you are talking about to honest. I went to BBC Sport preview page, clicked on the link and was listening to the commentary from kick off.

I didn't go anywhere near the Sussex pages.

Well, here we have the problem in a nutshell. After me wasting a ridiculous amount of time arguing how the link from the BBC Sussex website didn't lead to commentary from Withdean, you now say you haven't even been on it.:wozza:
Anybody going through that wouldn't start looking elsewhere as they would just assume the BBC does not have the rights to stream the game online; as, indeed, Radio Northampton stated on the recorded message they played throughout the afternoon.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
You don't deserve us. I'd like to take my Son to the 3rd round game and enjoy it.
But it would be your cup final , a sellout crowd at Selhurst which many young Palace fans have never been to before.:wink:

onthebeach

Jul 15, 2009
who got mom from a not very wonderful performance

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
im of the mind to always give our players the benefit of the doubt via heart ruling head but today i think i can honestly say smith may have played his last game for us for a while. As for the game i thought Rushden were a fair outfit and on a par with the likes of wycombe for sure,it was a dire 2nd half and pissed through to the skin ile take a 3-2 win any day.

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
Well, here we have the problem in a nutshell. After me wasting a ridiculous amount of time arguing how the link from the BBC Sussex website didn't lead to commentary from Withdean, you now say you haven't even been on it.:wozza:
Anybody going through that wouldn't start looking elsewhere as they would just assume the BBC does not have the rights to stream the game online; as, indeed, Radio Northampton stated on the recorded message they played throughout the afternoon.

:shrug:

Barry Izbak

U.T.A.
Dec 7, 2005
Lancing By Sea
Over 3.5 goals 12/5
Over 4.5 goals 9/2

Easy money, week in, week out - while we have this defence.

This is free information for you. Cash in. :thumbsup:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here