Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brighton and Hove Albion V Ipswich Town ****Official Match Thread****

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
Indeed. Some games I have seen us lose this season we have had hardly a shot on goal and seemed lacklustre throughout. We have actually played well today. If we lose it is through bad luck and a shite Ipswich team sneaking a goal. Im massively frustrated that we are losing to this typical "sit back and sneak a goal" Mcarthy team.

you were saying
we do it all the time get into a great position to climb the league and then.....................
still time ............who am I kidding

W.C.

Oct 31, 2011
Ipswich have had 2 chances and scored them both. Can't believe we're losing this 2-0.

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
They were booing Palace's Williams, weren't they?

It depends if you have an agenda or not. If you have, then they're booing everything Albion.

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
We dominated possession but did we ever truely look like scoring? Same problem as every week we're completely clueless around the 6 yard box, final balls and decision making are permanently lacking.

Grizz

NSC Patron
Jul 5, 2003
Such shit defending all season, no bite upfront. Be surpsied if we aint reglated at the end of this season

Obviously referring to this match, christ. Saying that though, two defensive errors against Wigan gifted them the game as well. Just saying we've dominated this game and two poor defensive errors have let us down.

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
Oh well
My contribution is to throw away the tee shirt I wore for Wigan at home and thought it can't be an omen so wore it again today.It obviously was an omen. Sorry

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here