cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
C'mon ALBION

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
South Wales (im not welsh !!)
Talk in continuous prose? I suppose it should be expected from local BBC radio. Still, for me, it is a bit of an annoying habit. Didn't mean to cause offence!

You did'nt, it was totally my fault, it is me that should say sorry....."Sorry"....... i mis read what you said / meant, i do see what you mean now :thumbsup:

onthebeach

Jul 15, 2009
I only ask because we've had a bit here, just a few flakes though, but like with you guy's its bloody freezing.

aw its blue here mate fricken frozin:ohmy:

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Come on you super seagulls , I assumed that NSC was offline due to maintenance until remembering to check on twitter. Thats why I haven't posted for the last 2 hours. :laugh:

Starry

Captain Of The Crew
Oct 10, 2004
Bradley Johnson misses first penalty for Leeds in shootout.
nah, he and lowes were the only ones that read the bloody memo. the rest of them are idiots. though it was some consolation that mr bates wasn't going to defile the honours board at elland road with that pisspot embarrassment of a cup should the worst have happened, bremner would be spinning.

now come on and beat those ankle biters. :thumbsup:

theonesmith

Oct 27, 2008
Damn, almost scored! I miss these matches- freezing, dull, scrappy games against northern opposition. C'mon the lads!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here