Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales

Farehamseagull

Solly March Fan Club
Nov 22, 2007
Sarisbury Green, Southampton
Just listening to the commentary we seem to be doing OK. Nothing more than that. We sound quite solid for a change though and with the team Gus has picked I do think for the first time in a long time we have a balance and that should help both the defence and attack

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
Sounds very encouraging, turn the performance into points now please lads.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
I only ask because we've had a bit here, just a few flakes though, but like with you guy's its bloody freezing.

hope we have some tonight only.

good excuse not to go to the dentist

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Just listening to the commentary we seem to be doing OK. Nothing more than that. We sound quite solid for a change though and with the team Gus has picked I do think for the first time in a long time we have a balance and that should help both the defence and attack
I'll be interested to hear what the boys and girls who are there think about it. The balance must be better now, and as has been mentioned, I hope the wingers are given the chance to have a run at Huddersfield in the second half (perhaps they will when Murray comes on with his extra height for the crosses).

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
freezing in the Netherlands, about -6C here and the odd sleet flurry - wouldn't want to be at a match tonight tbh

the longer the game goes the happier I feel that Gus has the right ideas but the more nervous I am waiting for another defensive error

Forster's Armband

Sep 23, 2008
London
I'll be interested to hear what the boys and girls who are there think about it. The balance must be better now, and as has been mentioned, I hope the wingers are given the chance to have a run at Huddersfield in the second half (perhaps they will when Murray comes on with his extra height for the crosses).

Extra height for crosses? Isn't Dickinson up front? Another positive of starting to play with 2 wingers is that we have this LuaLua to come in as well.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here