Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

****Brighton and Hove Albion V Cardiff City, AMEX, 21 August 2012, Match Thread****

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Lets get ready to rumble :O

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
evening from sunny hot bosnia. Tonight in my hotel room in Tuzla (travelling round the country making an arse of myself) listening to the Albion. Seeeagulls!

beefypigeon

Aug 14, 2008
That's a joke of a signing

Everything you have said has been negative. You clearly can't have been around for the withdean years?

All I know is Gus is in the best position to make the calls.

Piquionne wasn't great at west ham... But then he's hardly a big lump who's going to suit their attractive style of hoofball. We will have to wait and see but there's more of a chance him doing well for us than he done at west ham imho.

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
We can't score goals though so something's wrong:)

Waits for the 5-0 win tonight to extinguish any negativity:)

Only seven clubs scored more goals at home than us last season. Of those, Birmingham and Cardiff only scored one more than us.

If you are talking about this season, two away games is an unfair test.

jcdenton08

Offended Liver Sausage
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
evening from sunny hot bosnia. Tonight in my hotel room in Tuzla (travelling round the country making an arse of myself) listening to the Albion. Seeeagulls!

Wait, they have Broadband in Bosnia? .... and electricity?!

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
The new 'Stand or Fall' gets a mention on the wireless. I wish they'd cut out all the prematch rabbit, and let us listen to the crowd.

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey

yes they do... amazing isnt it.. to be honest last night in Brcko they only had wirless in the corridor!

Seagulls1984

Aug 8, 2011
Steyning
Everything you have said has been negative. You clearly can't have been around for the withdean years?

All I know is Gus is in the best position to make the calls.

Piquionne wasn't great at west ham... But then he's hardly a big lump who's going to suit their attractive style of hoofball. We will have to wait and see but there's more of a chance him doing well for us than he done at west ham imho.
All I want is this squad to play to the max and for gus to get the best out of the squad

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
and apparently a bloke walking about with the blue and white stripes

hahaha... when my Bosnian colleague saw my Amex theme on my comp he said 'thats a big stadium for a B league team!'

John Bumlick

Banned
Apr 29, 2007
here hare here

Uganda+T4T+112.JPG

...but with more white faces (the ones watching, at least).

Mr Albion

Nov 7, 2003
brighton
Listening in Edinburgh after hard day on the fringe. Listening on dodgy broadband (is it me or is virgin crap?) but atmosphere sounds fantastic, missing it! Boo, showbiz eh...come on the Albion.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
CMS clears off the line

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London
'Are you Wrexham in disguise?' - Haha....i like!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here