Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bridcutt, Crofts, Vicente

misterspatch

Oct 16, 2011
Horsham
He better be in it this year. Roland Bergkamp, Romain Vincelot got an UT card this year and its hard to win with them.

He will be, he wasn't even in the game at the start but now that he is, trust me he will be. I am editing database stuff for EA's Brighton team so I'll try and make sure he gets put in UT.

Gonzo

Apr 7, 2007
I love the idea of that midfield with Nooney coming off the bench to run tired defenders ragged, as well as Barnes popping in to add a bit of steel and grit on the wing or upfront. It's all falling into place nicely, my cheeky little tenner at 18/1 for the title is starting to look very promising.

Dec 29, 2011
I love the idea of that midfield with Nooney coming off the bench to run tired defenders ragged, as well as Barnes popping in to add a bit of steel and grit on the wing or upfront. It's all falling into place nicely, my cheeky little tenner at 18/1 for the title is starting to look very promising.

If we play Barnes on the wing i'll f***ing cry.

misterspatch

Oct 16, 2011
Horsham
Gotta be CAM considering his age/lack of pace as well as the fact he played there last season.

Yeah he should be, what i've seen on the database, LW and CAM are both preferred positions, doesn't say which is the main, but I don't deal with UT stuff but I'll see what I can do.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here