Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bridcutt, Crofts, Vicente

SeagullSongs

And it's all gone quiet..
Oct 10, 2011
Southampton
Only time he did was against West Ham away. Look how that turned out.....

I think the result was more to do with the fact we fielded a League 1 side + Vicente and Assulin, both of whom were subbed off later anyway.
Especially the presence of Dicker and Painter, who were utterly WOEFUL.

Farehamseagull

Solly March Fan Club
Nov 22, 2007
Sarisbury Green, Southampton
Can we expect a midfield three of Bridcutt, Crofts, Vicente with either one/two wingers to be our first choice midfield this season then?

Imagine the possibility of:
LuaLua
Vicente
Bridcutt
Crofts
Buckley

I would go as far as to say that is the best midfield in the Championship and in front of an extremely solid goalie and defence. So exciting.

brightn'ove

cringe
Apr 12, 2011
London
I can't quite believe the strength of the team we have going into this season, we've strengthened the weaknesses in the keeper, full backs, midfield and hopefully we sign either a good championship goalscorer or mckail smith has an excellent season.

Really fancy our chances of the playoffs or even automatic, but as with last season I am just happy for us to be a solid championship outfit looking to push forward. I would be happy with 10th again and anything else is a bonus!

Bring on the new season!

Dec 29, 2011
Better get your hankies ready, he was undroppable last season...and I can't see him playing up front alone.

But why? We have great wingers who can't get a game, and a player who's main strength is positioning, finishing and an eye for goal. Surely the great wingers play on the wing, and the latter description is a little poacher who plays upfront.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here