Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

brian may / jessie j caption compy

junior

Dec 1, 2003
Didsbury, Manchester
Yes it's been proven (well, some toffs have claimed) that chasing one fox every week with a pack of hounds for hours until it's ripped to shreds, dying in pain (that's how dogs kill despite what hunters say) is definately the most efficient way of pest control. Definately.

Nobody hunts like that at the moment. We have an Eagle that makes the kill. This is legal. We will go back to hunting the way you mentioned when (and it will) it becomes legal again. They only 'rip the fox to shreds' after it is dead and is not how the hounds make the kill. That is done in seconds by going for the windpipe.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Nobody hunts like that at the moment. We have an Eagle that makes the kill. This is legal. We will go back to hunting the way you mentioned when (and it will) it becomes legal again. They only 'rip the fox to shreds' after it is dead and is not how the hounds make the kill. That is done in seconds by going for the windpipe.

That's not how dogs kill and you know it. People do still hunt illegaly with dogs because as we all know, the law doesn't apply to posh folk. If Cameron reverses this law he will be even more of a laughing stock and one step further to being on the business end of a vote of no confidence.

junior

Dec 1, 2003
Didsbury, Manchester
That's not how dogs kill and you know it. People do still hunt illegaly with dogs because as we all know, the law doesn't apply to posh folk. If Cameron reverses this law he will be even more of a laughing stock and one step further to being on the business end of a vote of no confidence.

Codswallop and you know it. You, like most people have almost just shown your true reasons for being 'anti'. It has nothing to do with concern for foxes, but in actual fact it is a class thing and you are in actual fact 'anti-posh/toff's'. Nothing to do with Foxhunting, people just use Foxhunting as a way of getting at 'posh folk'.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Codswallop and you know it. You, like most people have almost just shown your true reasons for being 'anti'. It has nothing to do with concern for foxes, but in actual fact it is a class thing and you are in actual fact 'anti-posh/toff's'. Nothing to do with Foxhunting, people just use Foxhunting as a way of getting at 'posh folk'.

I don't hide the fact that I don't feel much for foxes. If your method of hunting was in any way effective I would feel for them but one or two a week isn't going to dent their population enough for me to be concerned. Nor, do I hide the fact that I hate liars. Foxhunting is in no way efficient at controlling their population and I don't like any group, posh or not trying to lie to me to justify their actions. No huntsman can guarantee how the dogs make the kill and you know it, it is very rare a dog will, amongst a baying pack of 20+ other hounds be able to make a clean kill. Posho's can do what they like, if they want to go prancing around the country like tits in moleskin jackets, blowing horns and smearing blood on young bloods faces then crack on, just don't make out it's for the greater good. In my youth I went out with a lass who was into horses and hunting. She was a twat but she f***ed like billio. Had a hair growing out of one of her nipples though, looked a bit like a pork scratching.

junior

Dec 1, 2003
Didsbury, Manchester
I don't hide the fact that I don't feel much for foxes. If your method of hunting was in any way effective I would feel for them but one or two a week isn't going to dent their population enough for me to be concerned. Nor, do I hide the fact that I hate liars. Foxhunting is in no way efficient at controlling their population and I don't like any group, posh or not trying to lie to me to justify their actions. No huntsman can guarantee how the dogs make the kill and you know it, it is very rare a dog will, amongst a baying pack of 20+ other hounds be able to make a clean kill. Posho's can do what they like, if they want to go prancing around the country like tits in moleskin jackets, blowing horns and smearing blood on young bloods faces then crack on, just don't make out it's for the greater good. In my youth I went out with a lass who was into horses and hunting. She was a twat but she f***ed like billio. Had a hair growing out of one of her nipples though, looked a bit like a pork scratching.

You have just shown in the post that you actually know bugger all about Hunting. I'm all for debating the subject but it get's a little tedious with people who know nothing about the sport and gradually start to show that they are simply against "posho's" and actually couldnt really give a f*** about Foxhunting.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
You have just shown in the post that you actually know bugger all about Hunting. I'm all for debating the subject but it get's a little tedious with people who know nothing about the sport and gradually start to show that they are simply against "posho's" and actually couldnt really give a f*** about Foxhunting.

I have expalined my problem with it, why is that a problem. I will say again so that you can understand. I don't have a problem with foxhunting per say, I have a problem with people lying to justify their actions. Understand? I know enough about foxhunting to know that the standard arguments for it are lies.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
"gash! A-aah!"

One Love

Aug 22, 2011
Brighton
I'm with Nibble on this one, there's always gonna be a first!

My problem is his admission that he enjoys it.

Quite how you can enjoy hunting an animal down to kill it is beyond me. Like those pricks with big rifles and small dicks that do big game hunting.

junior

Dec 1, 2003
Didsbury, Manchester
I'm with Nibble on this one, there's always gonna be a first!

My problem is his admission that he enjoys it.

Quite how you can enjoy hunting an animal down to kill it is beyond me. Like those pricks with big rifles and small dicks that do big game hunting.

Is Grouse and Pheasant shooting ok? A Fox, whilst you are right that it is an animal, is VERMIN. I didn't see you complaining on the thread a few days ago that had people admitting that you should purposely target Seagull's with your car as they are 'sky rat's'.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
How did we get on to hunting? The only small furry animal of interest here is surely Jessie J's beaver?

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Is Grouse and Pheasant shooting ok? A Fox, whilst you are right that it is an animal, is VERMIN. I didn't see you complaining on the thread a few days ago that had people admitting that you should purposely target Seagull's with your car as they are 'sky rat's'.

I think foxhunters are vermin. Can I kill you by getting my dogs to rip you apart, or would you prefer I see if I can get a dog to go against it's instincts and rip your windpipe out with it's teeth, it's far more humane.

One Love

Aug 22, 2011
Brighton

No. Why would shooting an animal be OK? Whilst the animal is vermin I don't see my local pest controller getting a hard-on when he kills. If I'd seen the thread about seagulls I would been against that as well.

I'm all for controlling the population of troublesome animals but not if its done in such a moronic way. I haven't seen you deny that you enjoy killing yet.

junior

Dec 1, 2003
Didsbury, Manchester
I think foxhunters are vermin. Can I kill you by getting my dogs to rip you apart, or would you prefer I see if I can get a dog to go against it's instincts and rip your windpipe out with it's teeth, it's far more humane.

Exactly! I would much rather die by having my windpipe targeted and dying withing a few seconds, than getting ripped apart as you seem to think happens. What do you mean by "against a dog's instincts to rip a windpipe out"?? You do know that ALL dogs on this planet come from hunting dog's who's instincts it WAS to go for the windpipe?

junior

Dec 1, 2003
Didsbury, Manchester
No. Why would shooting an animal be OK? Whilst the animal is vermin I don't see my local pest controller getting a hard-on when he kills. If I'd seen the thread about seagulls I would been against that as well.

I'm all for controlling the population of troublesome animals but not if its done in such a moronic way. I haven't seen you deny that you enjoy killing yet.

Of course i don't like killing animals!! For starters i am a Dog Handler, secondly i have 2 horses and thirdly as well as my work dog, i have 2 Labrador Gundogs. Hardly the household of someone who enjoys 'killing' animals. I do however enjoy controlling the population of vermin.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Exactly! I would much rather die by having my windpipe targeted and dying withing a few seconds, than getting ripped apart as you seem to think happens. What do you mean by "against a dog's instincts to rip a windpipe out"?? You do know that ALL dogs on this planet come from hunting dog's who's instincts it WAS to go for the windpipe?

I am aware od the ancestry of Dogs. Can you explain then that when I went on 5 seperate hunts, I witnessed foxes having their limbs torn from them and their stomaches savaged before one dog got anywhere near the throat?

One Love

Aug 22, 2011
Brighton
Of course i don't like killing animals!! For starters i am a Dog Handler, secondly i have 2 horses and thirdly as well as my work dog, i have 2 Labrador Gundogs. Hardly the household of someone who enjoys 'killing' animals. I do however enjoy controlling the population of vermin.

I'm speechless.

junior

Dec 1, 2003
Didsbury, Manchester
I am aware od the ancestry of Dogs. Can you explain then that when I went on 5 seperate hunts, I witnessed foxes having their limbs torn from them and their stomaches savaged before one dog got anywhere near the throat?

Which hunt? Mounted or on foot? Or were you an 'Anti'? What year was it?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here