Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

brian may / jessie j caption compy

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
??

http://img2.timeinc.net/people/i/2012/specials/olympics/closing-ceremony/brian-may-660.jpg

brian-may-660.jpg

Brian *thinking* "Who is this twat?"

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Brian May looks down and thinks " this guitar is a great foil at oggling some young pussy ".

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
Jessie " Brian, how do you want me?"
Brian sings " it's not about yer fanny, fanny, fanny
I don't want yer fanny, fanny, fanny,
I just want a tea and a fag,
I could be your Grandad"

Winner :lolol:

Enemy of the Estate

Aug 2, 2012
In the doghouse
Brian: I love these gigs...what a craic!

Jesse: I'm f***ing sure my agent's email said 'It'll be a doddle.' NOT A f***ing POODLE!!

Last edited:

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
PS nice Julain Opie Brian May print on the monitor.

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
Sort of although that's illegal now. He's morphed into an animal rights campaigner. The fox relates to a concern that the Tories would reverse the law. The badger regarding the recent muted cull.

He is a sort of a heavy rock McCartney these days.

He actually looks a Badger in a tracksuit. Spray a few horizontal black stripes on his barnet & the job's a good 'un.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
He actually looks a Badger in a tracksuit. Spray a few horizontal black stripes on his barnet & the job's a good 'un.

I'm sorry but this is a crap caption.

junior

Dec 1, 2003
Didsbury, Manchester
Sort of although that's illegal now. He's morphed into an animal rights campaigner. The fox relates to a concern that the Tories would reverse the law.

Erm, it's not illegal actually. I hunt foxes all winter quite legally thank you. There is more than a strong rumour going about that the Tories are going to reverse the law that should never have been introduced in the first place.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Erm, it's not illegal actually. I hunt foxes all winter quite legally thank you. There is more than a strong rumour going about that the Tories are going to reverse the law that should never have been introduced in the first place.

Hmmm

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Yes, it is almost a way of life around these parts and a totally necessary.

Yes it's been proven (well, some toffs have claimed) that chasing one fox every week with a pack of hounds for hours until it's ripped to shreds, dying in pain (that's how dogs kill despite what hunters say) is definately the most efficient way of pest control. Definately.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here