Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Moany old queen

JJ McClure

Go Jags
Jul 7, 2003
Hassocks
I thought Dowling well over reacted and the two girls were just as stupid.

Rusthall Seagull

Jul 16, 2003
Tunbridge wells
I thought Dowling well over reacted and the two girls were just as stupid.

In what way did Dowling over react? (ok he could have done without the crying), but Davidson once again proved what a grotesque human being he is. I just love his 'where are the rights for a 'NORMAL, WHITE, HETROSEXUAL' comments.....trluy unreal

Harty

Jul 7, 2003
Sussex
In what way did Dowling over react? (ok he could have done without the crying), but Davidson once again proved what a grotesque human being he is. I just love his 'where are the rights for a 'NORMAL, WHITE, HETROSEXUAL' comments.....trluy unreal

But hasn't Davidson been almost hung out to dry by the pc lobby that seems to have more influence in this country than ever today?
To my mind what went on was a bit of banter that probably pushed the boundaries, Jim is old school, you either love him or hate him, he had an opinion perhaps should have chosen his words better but I thought Dowling behaved like a classic drama queen, even more so because the cameras were on, and with those two other 'birds' in tow squawking away, it was a total overeaction.
Whether you like him or not Jim has had a very sucessful career spanning over 30 years, Dowling, er, won Big Brother and then took part in an ITV late night phone-in rip off.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
A right wing bigot versus a hissy fitting poofter. YES.....................

Sounds like NSC.

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
Whether you like him or not Jim has had a very sucessful career spanning over 30 years, Dowling, er, won Big Brother and then took part in an ITV late night phone-in rip off.

So the Davidson that had the "very successful career" is not related to the one who was declared bankrupt last year.
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/entertainment/5153936.stm

That's an interesting definition of successful - one that I'm going to try on my bank manager.

But more importantly, Dowling did have a very successful career as an air steward; by all accounts, an extremely popular one. You seem to be suggesting that aspect of his life has no consequence and all that counts is his time in the public eye. I do find this obsession with celebrity nauseating, millions of people do perfectly good jobs and are perfectly happy doing them - by my reckoning they're successful too.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
So the Davidson that had the "very successful career" is not related to the one who was declared bankrupt last year.

That's an interesting definition of successful - one that I'm going to try on my bank manager.

But more importantly, Dowling did have a very successful career as an air steward; by all accounts, an extremely popular one. You seem to be suggesting that aspect of his life has no consequence and all that counts is his time in the public eye. I do find this obsession with celebrity nauseating, millions of people do perfectly good jobs and are perfectly happy doing them - by my reckoning they're successful too.

He only got the job as an air steward because he is a poof.
Thats discimination against heterosexuals in my book.
The airlines only employ gay men as cabin crew.
Its all wrong.

Rusthall Seagull

Jul 16, 2003
Tunbridge wells
But hasn't Davidson been almost hung out to dry by the pc lobby that seems to have more influence in this country than ever today?
To my mind what went on was a bit of banter that probably pushed the boundaries, Jim is old school, you either love him or hate him, he had an opinion perhaps should have chosen his words better but I thought Dowling behaved like a classic drama queen, even more so because the cameras were on, and with those two other 'birds' in tow squawking away, it was a total overeaction.

Hung out to dry by what PC lobby? He has hung himself out to dry by his comments - I am not a massive PC fan, however I certainly dont agree with all this nonsense that Jim is 'old school' or love him or hate him because he has an 'opinion' - My father is older than Jim Davidson, but wouldn't start calling people shirtlifters, our Grandfathers had opinions but were not rude enough to go around to other people abusing them because they are 'old school'

I know this argument could run and run, but I wish people would actually look at the fact that Jim Davidson actually comes across as a pretty nasty piece of work, I wonder what his reaction would be if somebody asked him, "why do all Specky, foul mouthed, fat chinned ****s like you, all look the same" ? ? ?

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Davidson got what he deserved, trying to be the cocky, cheeky, funny chap has seriously backfired.

Dowling has hammed it up considerably but Davidson has himself to blame.

Rusthall Seagull

Jul 16, 2003
Tunbridge wells
He only got the job as an air steward because he is a poof.
Thats discimination against heterosexuals in my book.
The airlines only employ gay men as cabin crew.
Its all wrong.

my brother was an air steward, he is not gay, but you are welcome to meet up with him and accuse him of being so..... I will then laugh uncontrolably as he kicks your 'arse' up and down the road....

prick

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
my brother was an air steward, he is not gay, but you are welcome to meet up with him and accuse him of being so..... I will then laugh uncontrolably as he kicks your 'arse' up and down the road....

prick

Why would he be offended.................. is he homophobic ?

or maybe.............................

Harty

Jul 7, 2003
Sussex

I'm certainly not deriding his previous career, but you would be the first to admit that young Brian is from that 'Big Brother' generation who are almost famous for being famous.
Jim is an aquired taste, and a taste that has almost certainly gone out of fashion for good.
He's good at somethings, and not good at others, managing money and marriage, but underneath his brash and sometimes rude exterior you cannot deny there is a man who has done a lot of good down the years through his charity work.

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
Davidson just said what he thought and I'd wager his opinion is commonplace. Dowling had oppurtunity to show Gays in a good light by not throwing a hissy but couldnt.

you cannot deny there is a man who has done a lot of good down the years through his charity work.

That is a very poor argument Harty. "Davidson can be a rude f*** because he has done a lot of good work of cariddy". Nah sorry. Old school could just as easily mean a time when people had better manners and showed more respect for others. Davidson is just a bigoted twat, whatever context you want to consider him in.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here