Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Brexit

If there was a second Brexit referendum how would you vote?

• Total voters

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
I had a peep at one of Baker sh|tes posts, and blow me down, it contains something useful; jobs for NSC's unemployed.

Have you booked that interview yet?
[MENTION=35196]Is it PotG?[/MENTION] [MENTION=33253]JC Footy Genius[/MENTION] [MENTION=534]Chicken Run[/MENTION] get in quick. HGV drivers, fresh fruit and veg pickers also needed.

And what pray tell WatfordO’s second account makes you think I need a job? See if you can answer that sensibly dear boy [emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

GrizzlingGammon

Dec 15, 2018
And what pray tell WatfordO’s second account makes you think I need a job? See if you can answer that sensibly dear boy [emoji106]

Your continual presence on here.

I do like that you think that I'm his second account.

"Rent free" is the term I think you use.

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
Your continual presence on here.

I do like that you think that I'm his second account.

"Rent free" is the term I think you use.

Let me reassure you i have a perfectly good job as as for “rent free” I didn’t think that there would be two idiots on here allowing POTG, JCFG and me live in their heads , oh well you live and learn [emoji6]

Randy McNob

Now go home and get your f#cking Shinebox
Jun 13, 2020
come on mate .....Britain was ace in the 80's , one thing i have learned from meeting various lords and ladies of Britain is that they are what they are , they pay for nothing and the government of the day is put in place as a buffer between the public and said gentry to ensure the situation perpetuates......Britain was ace in the 80's , now not so i feel , the continuous draining of the public purse cannot go on adinfinitum......it will not end well.

in regard to your comment re 40 yrs ago just about all my parents' contemporaries owned their own homes by their mid 50's .....you can definitely not say that 40 yrs on...:???:

How do you define ace? That was the decade of Thatcherism where we saw deep social divides, strikes, riots and racial tenions. Privitisation of our railways and large national companies where even today we pay the price with highest fares in Europe and our country's wealth being syphoned into the hands of foreign owned companies. They sold off council housing without building enough new homes creating the housing crisis we see today.

Divide and rule

rogersix

Jan 18, 2014
I've given you far to much of my time to be fair its obvious you've got super glue on your feet otherwise you would have moved on .
As I said, counselling or group therapy may be the way forward for you to break the cycle your so clearly stuck in

Regards
DF

Christ on a bike! Fairy fuhrer, your time is clearly worthless............... to you

:moo::moo::moo::moo::moo:

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
For people who think they have won Brexit, and feel the rest of us should get over it, there is an awful lot of posts from NSC's monobrow fans of 'life back in the good old days before the common market when you could call a spade a spade' on this thread. An awful lot. Awful.

Why?

I have never seen such a bunch of after-timing self-styled winners, bleating on and on at people they disdain. Why read posts from people worried about shortages and poor government if you are in the winners' enclosure? Pour youselves a large British G&T and enjoy all the nations improvements, why don't you? Put the rest of us on ignore like many of us have done to you. Leave us to moan in peace. :shrug:

Or are you here to gloat? Winners. Gloating about your winning feelings? How weird. On a par with posting on NSC to tell us what a cracking **** you've just had. Most peculiar.

The extra spare time you must now be enjoying could be put to better use. Learning how to write proper English, for example. Punctuation. Avoiding the sort of infantile word mix ups that our ten year old has already mastered. Their they're, never mind.

I mean, I don't read any of the shit (apart from the occasional peek, like today's inspection of the Viper's latest drivel, and cracking latent-fascist drivel it was, too :facepalm:) but I can see there is a mountain of it. A mountain. The engagers have my sympathies. :shrug:

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
For people who think they have won Brexit, and feel the rest of us should get over it, there is an awful lot of posts from NSC's monobrow fans of 'life back in the good old days before the common market when you could call a spade a spade' on this thread. An awful lot. Awful.

Why?

I have never seen such a bunch of after-timing self-styled winners, bleating on and on at people they disdain. Why read posts from people worried about shortages and poor government if you are in the winners' enclosure? Pour youselves a large British G&T and enjoy all the nations improvements, why don't you? Put the rest of us on ignore like many of us have done to you. Leave us to moan in peace. :shrug:

Or are you here to gloat? Winners. Gloating about your winning feelings? How weird. On a par with posting on NSC to tell us what a cracking **** you've just had. Most peculiar.

The extra spare time you must now be enjoying could be put to better use. Learning how to write proper English, for example. Punctuation. Avoiding the sort of infantile word mix ups that our ten year old has already mastered. Their they're, never mind.

I mean, I don't read any of the shit (apart from the occasional peek, like today's inspection of the Viper's latest drivel, and cracking latent-fascist drivel it was, too :facepalm:) but I can see there is a mountain of it. A mountain. The engagers have my sympathies. :shrug:

Yet another post too good for this.

How DO you keep doing it, whilst maintaining your modest nature to boot?

Baker lite

Banned
Mar 16, 2017
in my house

Why?

Nice to see you back where you belong H.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton

Why?

For someone who only has an “occasional peek” and then only at one particular poster you seem to know an incredible amount of what goes on in this thread [emoji23][emoji23]

Top rant though[emoji122]

Randy McNob

Now go home and get your f#cking Shinebox
Jun 13, 2020
[tweet]1430641480725630981[/tweet]
blamebrexit.jpeg

Last edited:

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
How do you define ace? That was the decade of Thatcherism where we saw deep social divides, strikes, riots and racial tenions. Privitisation of our railways and large national companies where even today we pay the price with highest fares in Europe and our country's wealth being syphoned into the hands of foreign owned companies. They sold off council housing without building enough new homes creating the housing crisis we see today.

Divide and rule

yes , racial tensions grew as the children of immigrants attempted to make their way into society and were met with resistance from racist bell ends notably in the police force , yes the country was being held to ransom by Scargill and his crew and yes Thatcher used it as an excuse to smash them and another entity that got in her way , the local Yorkshire coppers were bussed down south and southern coppers were bussed up north to police and smash the picket lines ........the beginning of the end for the manufacturing sector in the UK , that is what Tory governments do and they will take a healthy % of any siphoned funds on their way out of the country , there his no other country where the " them and us" culture is more obvious but as i was a teenager in the 80's living in Sussex i was pretty unaware of it until i started working in London in the late 80's ......being Irish our crews were usually quickly accepted by the communities we worked in with people bringing us cold drinks in the summer and hot drinks in winter , we were nice to them and they reciprocated....divide and rule ...?? totally agree , but i still think the 80's were better than now.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here