Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Brexit

If there was a second Brexit referendum how would you vote?

• Total voters

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
It will also apply to us, especially not being able to recruit under 18s for the Academy.

Ultimately Brexit will not strengthen the PL's position globally, it puts other European Leagues are an advantage

Nothing like hindering a world leading product.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Does that mean more local youngsters might get a shout?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Of course, but there's not guarantee they will be any good. Standards don't seem very high in local leagues and number of clubs is dropping.

I reckon this might be why Uncle Tone has a Belgian club :wink:

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
Of course, but there's not guarantee they will be any good. Standards don't seem very high in local leagues and number of clubs is dropping.

Shirley you're not suggesting that Uncle Tone thinks things through and, unlike some, tends not to do stupid things and get surprised when they turn out to have very poor consequences ???

Last edited:

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton

Maybe he should get a Dutch club too, the talent we’ve harvested from their leagues over the years is astonishing......

Although I idolised HK of course!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

daveinplzen

Aug 31, 2018
Wow ..
Oh Dave, we've covered this before. GPs won't issue certificates ( I've asked ) yet the GOVERNMENT have determined the criteria for exemption. My lanyard came from a disability charity. I was stopped in a shop my a lady carrying an oxygen cylinder and mask who said she'd been verbally abused for not wearing a mask ( mask shamers are lovely people .... not ). So I told her how to get a lanyard that shows she is exempt - something tat has preventing me getting any abuse and indeed thanks from some shop staff saying it means it's clear to them that I'm exempt. I suggest if you don't like those criteria then you take them up with Boris. It's telling that you were saying during our conversation back then you were suggesting that the Czech Republic had the virus under control BECAUSE of masks .... hmmm .... that went well didn't it ?

The Czech govt has us back in masks. The reason for the spike was letting masks go in the summer. They have admitted and apologised. So, now that diversion is dealt with, back to what triggered you
It's clear you have an issue with wearing a thin covering over your face to protect others. Like I said, you were not medically checked, but just applied. Why do you need to risk other people's health exactly. Do you consider yourself special in some way? What condition is stopping you wearing a simple face covering for the greater good?
A selfish attitude is what makes people 'mask shame'. It seems to be the thing that affects you the most. Your emotions.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat

Does that help in getting a work permit?

Lever

Feb 6, 2019
Ok, let's break it down.

GAP posted.

Error strewn.

He edits much later.

I compliment him on such.

I hope that helps.

Why do you compliment someone on editing their 'error strewn' posts? Doesn't everyone try and correct their own mechanical errors?

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
Why do you compliment someone on editing their 'error strewn' posts? Doesn't everyone try and correct their own mechanical errors?

When PotG says error strewn he means factually incorrect. WZ is well known for posting something factually incorrect but very quickly altering his post so he doesn't get caught out. Problem being people have already read it but haven't had the time to quote it. It's very similar to his predictions - he very subtlety alters them over time to suggest he got his predictions correct.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here