Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Brexit

If there was a second Brexit referendum how would you vote?

• Total voters

BeHereNow

Mar 2, 2016
Southwick
How is asking you to define the problems you are talking about and provide evidence naive?

You are drawing many conclusions on this thread and I was wondering if you can actually back then up. I have my answer, thanks.

Sent from my Redmi Note 7 using Tapatalk

Because it seems that if you haven’t seen the problems, then you must be a bit naive or wilfully ignoring them.

The fact that south Asians are over represented in the prison system is a bit of a clue.

You must’ve seen the country wide south Asian rape gangs.

Malmo is the rape capital of Europe, all thanks to immigration from outside of Europe.

I can give you a list of people I follow if you want to see the statistics. I don’t write them down in a little journal, unfortunately.

BeHereNow

Mar 2, 2016
Southwick
How is asking you to define the problems you are talking about and provide evidence naive?

You are drawing many conclusions on this thread and I was wondering if you can actually back then up. I have my answer, thanks.

Sent from my Redmi Note 7 using Tapatalk

If anyone wants to know my views on these matters, Douglas Murray puts some across quite well here.

I think we should have immigration, just not in the large scale we have had, and that view is expressed by politicians and the majority of the country.

https://youtu.be/1ehGhwfd4sM

Klaas

I've changed this
Nov 1, 2017
I feel reinvigorated since Jan 31st. Marvelous feeling. :clap2:

Brexit has been all over the MSM Spence, particularly the BBC. I don't believe it actually happened.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
Because it seems that if you haven’t seen the problems, then you must be a bit naive or wilfully ignoring them.

I have seen many problems in many cities but i was just trying to understand the problems that you were alluding to in your original post.

The fact that south Asians are over represented in the prison system is a bit of a clue.

You must’ve seen the country wide south Asian rape gangs.

Malmo is the rape capital of Europe, all thanks to immigration from outside of Europe.

Okay so am I assuming here that the problems you were alluding to is instances of rape being the problem.

I can give you a list of people I follow if you want to see the statistics. I don’t write them down in a little journal, unfortunately.

I would be interested to see the statistics that show a correlation between different cities % of white people and number of rapes committed.

I assume you are suggesting that the lower the % of white people in a city the higher the instances of rape? Does Malmo have a low % of white people?

Klaas

I've changed this
Nov 1, 2017
Lol no, I’ve never been on that site before.

You know that was definitely done by ‘Brexiteers’ do you?

I’ve seen Remainers do far worse to Brexiteers than the other way round.

Just let it go, your crying is embarrassing.

ffs, up there with Spence's it was on the bbc it didn't happen. That article by the way was written by the lovely woman whose youtube you linked to before. She tweeted gleefully about it too. It's only featured on that, far right, website as far as I can tell, but of course it's all a nasty remainer plot. :ffsparr:

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Yes, I do know that is controlled by our government.

Second point, nope. You haven’t understood what I’ve said. I’m not against any people for a start, my main point was that I didn’t think it was good that the white population was going down by about 4% each decade. As for the Muslim point, it’s an ideology, not a race and a large number of them want Sharia Law. I’m worried by the fact that that might increase.

I don’t think those people are purposely having big families to remove us, although some of them have said so.

You still haven’t answered my question about the percentage of Asians in Dewsbury after 70 years.
Who says the white population is going down by 4% each decade?

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Brexit has been all over the MSM Spence, particularly the BBC. I don't believe it actually happened.

We’ve withdrawn but we’re still under EU jurisdiction until December. It’s all in your mind [MENTION=30242]spence[/MENTION].
Brexit isn’t done yet.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
You still haven’t answered my question about the percentage of Asians in Dewsbury after 70 years.
Who says the white population is going down by 4% each decade?

I have had a little look and cannon see that 4% figure. The consensus between 2001 and 2011 seems to show a decrease of 7% of people identifying as White british. However a look at the Asian increases don't seem to demonstrate anything particularly alarming.

2001 2011
Asian
Bangladeshi 0.5 0.8
Chinese 0.4 0.7
Indian 2.0 2.5
Pakistani 1.4 2.0
Asian other 0.5 1.5

https://www.ethnicity-facts-figures...gland-and-wales/latest#by-ethnicity-over-time

the Daily Mail predict that 1/3 of people in the UK will be from an ethnic minority by 2050

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...2050-Britains-melting-pot-continues-grow.html

Although the Guardian say is is closer to 20%

https://www.theguardian.com/uk/2010/jul/13/uk-population-growth-ethnic-minorities

So I suspect the answer is somewhere in the middle

I am still not sure what all this means means though. These figures don't fill me with terror or indicate that the UK is in danger of becoming a South Asian enclave ruled over with Sharia law.

Trufflehound

Re-enfranchised
Aug 5, 2003
The democratic and free EU
These figures don't fill me with terror or indicate that the UK is in danger of becoming a South Asian enclave...

The United Kingdom of Great Bhangra and Northern Ireland.

Sounds good to me - I'd be up for that.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
I have had a little look and cannon see that 4% figure. The consensus between 2001 and 2011 seems to show a decrease of 7% of people identifying as White british. However a look at the Asian increases don't seem to demonstrate anything particularly alarming.

2001 2011
Asian
Bangladeshi 0.5 0.8
Chinese 0.4 0.7
Indian 2.0 2.5
Pakistani 1.4 2.0
Asian other 0.5 1.5

https://www.ethnicity-facts-figures...gland-and-wales/latest#by-ethnicity-over-time

the Daily Mail predict that 1/3 of people in the UK will be from an ethnic minority by 2050

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...2050-Britains-melting-pot-continues-grow.html

Although the Guardian say is is closer to 20%

https://www.theguardian.com/uk/2010/jul/13/uk-population-growth-ethnic-minorities

So I suspect the answer is somewhere in the middle

I am still not sure what all this means means though. These figures don't fill me with terror or indicate that the UK is in danger of becoming a South Asian enclave ruled over with Sharia law.

The Daily Mail figures include Africans and West Indians who tend to be Christian rather than Muslim, and then Indians also tend to be Hindu. Of course, being the Daily Mail, it then shows a photo of Asians rather than a general ethnic phtoto.

[MENTION=33983]BeHereNow[/MENTION] the answer to the Dewsbury question is 12%. I can remember living there and my white neighbours all repeating your comments about being overrun and 'them' having more babies than white women. It is fear mongering and not true. It is 6%in the country overall.

Talk to each other instead of believing what is in the press. Chickenley is a district in Dewsbury. My ex grew up there.

[tweet]1222127183088345088[/tweet]

Last edited:

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
The Daily Mail figures include Africans and West Indians who tend to be Christian rather than Muslim, and then Indians also tend to be Hindu. Of course, being the Daily Mail, it then shows a photo of Asians rather than a general ethnic phtoto.

Or Sikh.

Last edited:

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat

Yes, apologies to the Sikh community. And, of course, quite a few southern Indians are Christian.
You also quoted my post before I corrected it. The 6% figure is national not the Dewsbury figure.

The conversation is interesting because the white resident really believed the figure was 50/50.

Mr Bridger

Sound of the suburbs
Feb 25, 2013
Earth

[MENTION=33983]BeHereNow[/MENTION] the answer to the Dewsbury question is 12%. I can remember living there and my white neighbours all repeating your comments about being overrun and 'them' having more babies than white women. It is fear mongering and not true. It is 6%in the country overall.

Talk to each other instead of believing what is in the press. Chickenley is a district in Dewsbury. My ex grew up there.

[tweet]1222127183088345088[/tweet]

Not on about you in the 2nd paragraph are they?

https://www.ilivehere.co.uk/chickenly.html

Whatever made you leave?

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Blimey, even the faithful Laura Kuenssberg is starting to question the government. Who knew they would go back on what they said?

[tweet]1224325534903152645[/tweet]

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
Britain’s public finances face a black hole in three years if the economy follows the path forecast by the Bank of England, breaking chancellor Sajid Javid’s new rules to guarantee a current budget surplus.

Financial Times calculations suggest that the lower rates of sustainable economic growth forecast by the BoE would leave the chancellor with a £12bn deficit by 2022-23, instead of the £5bn surplus laid out in the Conservative election manifesto.

The projections, based on modelling by the Office for Budget Responsibility, would see Mr Javid facing the difficult task of having to consider tax rises and more austerity before his first budget on 11 March to ensure the fiscal watchdog gives his new budgetary rules a pass mark.

Good time to go it alone.

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
Even the Johnson loving Laura K and Robert Peston walked out in solidarity with their fellow journalists.

Number 10 seems to think their large majority in the house entitles them to think they are running a dictatorship.
Maybe now the press will start holding them to account.

Really no better than Trump or Putin.

Johnson has got away with his Brexit lies, now trying to silence the areas of the press that ask questions, it will be trying to curb the the judiciary next.

Dangerous times for us all..

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
Blimey, even the faithful Laura Kuenssberg is starting to question the government. Who knew they would go back on what they said?

[tweet]1224325534903152645[/tweet]

The next thing he's be suggesting we can flog millions of tonnes of coal to China, like Australia does.

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
The next thing he's be suggesting we can flog millions of tonnes of coal to China, like Australia does.

Did you see him suggest that suddenly we can sell loads of Welsh lamb to China now, and that Wales is closer to Beijing than New Zealand is?

Not mentioning that by BOAT actually if's further away.

Lies and deceit and bullshit and all of it deflection. Dangerous indeed.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here