Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Brexit

If there was a second Brexit referendum how would you vote?

• Total voters

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
The banners fly. The boots March. The voices of reason swept into the gutter. Eyes to the rule book of empty rhetoric. Eyes down. Repeat, repeat, repeat. Its okay. It was voted for. It’s okay. This is okay. It was voted for. The nail justifying the hammer blow. What fools we must seem, as we dance into chaos.

Last edited:

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
Woke me up before you gogo..

On our way.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Really not sure what you're trying to do there, but credit for getting words in the (mainly) right order I guess.

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
e7f5bf55be0fd1f159c0de6f07982f6a.jpg

Going to be a really good atmosphere in Westminster that evening, I’m hearing Spoons may be offering discount deals on showing of Brexit party membership, what’s not to like? So many positive people in one place, the doomsayers will be bereft.

We’re all on our way.

Spoons, that really is desperate. See if you can get your pint of Spitfire to last all night

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015
You're not going are you? As you said, you prefer to sit at the keyboard and try to wind people up.

Had a great time in London seeing in 2020, hopefully, I will be there to celebrate once more and if I do go, rest assured I won't forget you and will still contribute to the party atmosphere on this thread.

Sent from my Samsung thingamajiggy

Considering all you accomplished marching around London and handing out Lib Dem leaflets at the last GE I wouldn't knock staying in with a nice glass of plonk.

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
I’ll be on the Large Dame Vera’s by midnight. It’s going to be a great celebration of positivity.

On our way.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

The hang over will be long and painful and no amount of ibuprofen will help

Jan 30, 2008
Do you want to quote the post where I said it was guaranteed that we wo⁴uldn't leave ? If I had said that, the post would still be on here and would be quite simple to find and quote. Unless of course, you just made that up ???

But congratulations on your win. You thoroughly deserve it, and if Johnson is true to his word (as you obviously believe), you will find out what it is you have actually won by the end of 2020 :lolol:

Hey Watford bloke, It's not about winning its about enacting a Democratic result ,have got a problem with that ?
Regards
DF

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
You sound as if you wish our exit to be a difficult transition, otherwise all of your fear spouting and doom prophecies will count for nowt.

Where as replacing the EU deal and the other 40 EU trade deals could be exactly as the Brexiteers called it 'The easiest deal in history' and be wrapped up by the end of the year.

I guess that we will find out over the next 11 months :smile:

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
Where as replacing the EU deal and the other 40 EU trade deals could be exactly as the Brexiteers called it 'The easiest deal in history' and be wrapped up by the end of the year.

You don't like change, do you?

:rolleyes::blush:???:mad:

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
You sound as if you wish our exit to be a difficult transition, otherwise all of your fear spouting and doom prophecies will count for nowt.

I know you knew exactly what you were voting for, but the UK government is trying to negotiate an FTA with the US and EU simultaneously while claiming they can diverge from EU standards, yes it will be a difficult transition. I want to be easy but it won’t be

Incidentally if we’re not all done on 31/12/20 as your supreme leader tells us, are the US rolling over our existing trade arrangement we have through the EU that delivers our largest trade surplus of £42B?

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly

I think when talked about the easiest deal in history, they were referring to the Faroe Islands. Still after ditching Dr. Fox we now have Miss Lizz "FOM with Australia" Truss, relax....

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
I know you knew exactly what you were voting for, but the UK government is trying to negotiate an FTA with the US and EU simultaneously while claiming they can diverge from EU standards, yes it will be a difficult transition. I want to be easy but it won’t be

Incidentally if we’re not all done on 31/12/20 as your supreme leader tells us, are the US rolling over our existing trade arrangement we have through the EU that delivers our largest trade surplus of £42B?

Maybe one of these people who 'knew exactly what they were voting for' could tell Sajid Javid what it was they voted for. He could then relay that on to all the businesses he is telling to prepare but can't tell them what for ???

Asked how differing regulations between the UK and EU may impact industries such as automotive and pharmaceuticals, he said: "We're also talking about companies that have known since 2016 that we are leaving the EU.

"Admittedly, they didn't know the exact terms."

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-51157933

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here