Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Brexit

If there was a second Brexit referendum how would you vote?

• Total voters

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
Although there are a few leavers on this thread they will be pleased to know they should really be Chelsea fans. Time to swop the Amex for Stamford Bridge and join your fellow leavers

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/football/2017/09/28/revealed-premier-league-fanbase-favour-brexitand-fans-regret/amp/

Always thought we were a class outfit

Capture.JPG

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
Don't the New Year fireworks displays on the telly start off in New Zealand?We could emulate that with a Trade Deal signing ceremony around the World on Independence Day 2019.:thumbsup:

So our trade deal is going to emulate Auckland NYE fireworks? Stop talking the country down, we should be trying to emulate Sydney or Dubai

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
Makes you proud, that. I knew we were a great club.

I wonder how many of the Albion's handfuls of Leavers live well away from Brighton and rarely attend matches?
Proud?:lolol:
Christ I'm embarrassed my home city is full of liberal ****tards who have zero backbone when it comes to going out in the big wide world rather than being stuck in a corporation that seems to dictate whatever they want and boy o boy it would get worse in time!!
When you think of Brighton you think...
Students
Green peace
Hippys
Etc etc
If you want to dye your hair pink and yellow and look like a scruffy **** then Brighton is the place to be that's for sure...peace man !!!
Remember the weak people don't like change and they want people to make their decisions for them.The European Union is not a country and should not have the powers to control any country what's so ever.
The idiotic student population continuously brainwashed by university pastors and suddenly they become obsessed with liberalism and suddenly become experts on what's best for our country when they've contributed sweet fack all to our economy unlike the rest of us grafters who actually have experience in life and that includes the many pensioners.

We don't want to be part of this dire organisation that wants one big country and one currency and one big army...Every country has its own identity and different way of life and this should be protected at all costs.
The liberals really are anti British and even funnier is the fact that many of these inbreds actually prefer to be called European than British :facepalm:

D

Deleted member 22389

Makes you proud, that. I knew we were a great club.

I wonder how many of the Albion's handfuls of Leavers live well away from Brighton and rarely attend matches?

Born in Brighton, a Leaver. Think Brighton is turning in to shit hole and has lost it's edge. As for the politics I think it's embarrassing. I also attended the goldstone, withdean and unfortunately had to cancel my season ticket at the Amex due to cost and my working hours.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
I live in Hove and have had an ST for years.

Jim in the West

NSC Patron
Sep 13, 2003
Way out West

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
Although there are a few leavers on this thread they will be pleased to know they should really be Chelsea fans. Time to swop the Amex for Stamford Bridge and join your fellow leavers

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/football/2017/09/28/revealed-premier-league-fanbase-favour-brexitand-fans-regret/amp/

I expect most of the Leavers couldn't be contacted because they work for a living!Doesn't that Daniel whatever run some grubby student rag they were trying to sell at the last Forest game?Notice they don't say if those asked worked or were at Uni!:lolol:
Wonder if they asked Bozza,doesn't he do the Albion reports for AskFans?

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
I will eat whats left of Kosh's big Ritchie Blackmore hat if we sign a trade deal with Canada the day after we leave the EU, or even the day after we leave the 2 year transitional period.
I like him, but he cant do the impossible, if we all listened to his Dad we would not be going ahead with Brexit, his motto was Reason before Passion.

Another good quote from the man-sounds like he was talking about the EU!

pt2.jpg

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley
Christ I'm embarrassed my home city is full of liberal ****tards who have zero backbone when it comes to going out in the big wide world rather than being stuck in a corporation that seems to dictate whatever they want and boy o boy it would get worse in time!!
Students
Green peace
Hippys
Etc etc
If you want to dye your hair pink and yellow and look like a scruffy **** then Brighton is the place to be that's for sure...peace man !!!
Remember the weak people don't like change and they want people to make their decisions for them.The European Union is not a country and should not have the powers to control any country what's so ever.
The idiotic student population continuously brainwashed by university pastors and suddenly they become obsessed with liberalism and suddenly become experts on what's best for our country when they've contributed sweet fack all to our economy unlike the rest of us grafters who actually have experience in life and that includes the many pensioners.

We don't want to be part of this dire organisation that wants one big country and one currency and one big army...Every country has its own identity and different way of life and this should be protected at all costs.
The liberals really are anti British and even funnier is the fact that many of these inbreds actually prefer to be called European than British :facepalm:

Perhaps we should allow more immigrants into the country to prevent this tide of inbreds from growing.

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley
Another good quote from the man-sounds like he was talking about the EU!

View attachment 89796

I am liking the new you Two Professors, liberalism is in you and starting to show.

Canada is a great example of one state, with more than one language and culture, and the man you are quoting there, helped keep it together when some in Quebec wanted to separate themselves off.

Lincoln Imp

Feb 2, 2009
I expect most of the Leavers couldn't be contacted because they work for a living!Doesn't that Daniel whatever run some grubby student rag they were trying to sell at the last Forest game?Notice they don't say if those asked worked or were at Uni!:lolol:
Wonder if they asked Bozza,doesn't he do the Albion reports for AskFans?

Given that a disproportionate number of leave voters are retired this is a bit of a nonsense. In any case, the methodology would have been the same across the country. But don't worry - from your seat at the Amex you will be able to see that the 20,000 remain voters around you are actually very nice people.

Lincoln Imp

Feb 2, 2009
Students
Green peace
Hippys
Etc etc

Blimey, you really don't like the vast majority of Albion supporters do you!

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
India has said they will set a deal but freedom of movement needed..

More of your continued #fakenews
India did not ask for “freedom of movement” at all. You really must learn the difference between freedom of movement and a wish for freer liberalisation and freer flexibility/concessions on issued visas for skilled workers and students.

5ways

Sep 18, 2012
Students
Green peace
Hippys
Etc etc

You should live and let live.

Lincoln Imp

Feb 2, 2009
Going by previous political polls on here i really dont think the vast majority of Albion supporters are "liberal ****tards", which that rant seemed to be aimed at.

But this Leave voter thinks that Remain voters are just that, and the poll suggested that most Albion supporters are Remain voters. Perhaps he thinks we really are Liberal ****tards. I confess that I've voted Liberal for longer than he could imagine.

The Rivet

Aug 9, 2011
A post made today on social media:

In relation to a European national election.

An anti Eu party has taken the lead? But that cannot be so, According to Eu fanatics, nobody dislikes the EU because it is so wonderful, apart from a few million - well, 17.4 million to be precise - apparently ignorant British people who did not really understand what they were voting for . . . . oh and of course those people in Germany that just voted Afd which came third, but that is all, if you exclue the voters of Holland that caused the anti Eu party under Geert Wilders, the Party for Freedom. to come SECOND in the Dutch general election, but that is really all . . . unless you include the French people that voted for Marine Le Penn and Front National that came second at the Presidential Election but that definitely is all . . . . okay, okay, there is of course the Austrian anti-immigration and eurosceptic Norbert Hofer's bid to become the European Union's first far-right president when he failed MISERABLY with only 48% of the vote!!! But that really really really is all. Everybody else in every other country LOVES the EU, right? Well I might have forgotten one or two others like the five star movement of Italy that is tipped to win or come a very close second at next years Italian elections . . . and then there is . . . . .

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here