Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Brexit

If there was a second Brexit referendum how would you vote?

• Total voters

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley
actually i dont know what you think at all
for some bizarre reason you wont answer ...you seem to be stuck on 2 out of 4 ....but which 2?

lets try again, 4 questions 4 simple answers

1/ did remain voters know what they were voting for?
2/ did remain voters know what the official vote remain group were promoting and protesting against?
3/ did leave voter know what they were voting for?
4/ did leave voters know what the official vote Leave group were promoting and protesting against?

My bizarre reason is, I have been down this path with you before. I point out your error, and you ignore it. It is becoming tedious for me to do and for others to read. Grow some balls .

Lincoln Imp

Feb 2, 2009
My bizarre reason is, I have been down this path with you before. I point out your error, and you ignore it. It is becoming tedious for me to do and for others to read. Grow some balls .

Careful. Pasta knows everything. He even knows my children and their spouses. And the sense of entitlement with which they plan their lives.

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley
My leave vote was to end supremacy of the ECj,It was to return more law making powers to westminster, it was to leave being members of the EU single market, it was to trade with them as non members. My vote was to regain control of our borders and end free movement so everyone EU and non EU have to play by the same rules to enter the country free from discrimination.

i have no idea who you are labelling as "them"

I see you are ducking this one too. We're you born nutless or did something happen?

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
actually i dont know what you think at all
for some bizarre reason you wont answer ...you seem to be stuck on 2 out of 4 ....but which 2?

lets try again, 4 questions 4 simple answers

You and your blooming questions :lolol: here's a funny video to lighten the mood....

It's reminded me of this

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
I know you think that. Look back and you will see I was asking you why you blame Thatcher though.
Sorry. It was not just Thatcher. But she, supposedly the iron lady, just rolled over as far as I'm concerned. Just a Gus hypnotised CMS, I think the EEC leaders did some kind of black magic on her and she lost the chance to rein things in.

Lincoln Imp

Feb 2, 2009
Sorry. It was not just Thatcher. But she, supposedly the iron lady, just rolled over as far as I'm concerned. Just a Gus hypnotised CMS, I think the EEC leaders did some kind of black magic on her and she lost the chance to rein things in.

And also, she wasn't prime minister at the time.

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
And also, she wasn't prime minister at the time.
Yes you're right, that is memory playing tricks on me. Single European act I was thinking of. It was Major and of course he was pro European Union whereas she was anti federalist but massively in favour of free trade.
Apologies, I took your comment as put as a reason for Leave. Monetary Union is another debate.
No problem. [emoji2]

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
After reading the article, it states "
"He did not say he supported freedom of movement and challenges anyone to show proof that he ever said that."
So more stirring.
Of course, one can never accuse Boris of backtracking, we can be quite sure that he backtracks..

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here