Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Brentford away tickets

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
NSC Patron
Jan 7, 2006
Have first tier points, anybody aware if you can actually sit rather than stand - got a gippy back and wondered if there is a actual sitting section in the away area? Cheers

Sent from my Power using Tapatalk

For a game like this which will sell out in the second bracket, it’s 99.9% that everyone will be standing unless you manage to secure a ticket in the front row

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
From the Brentford FC website:

"Away fans - please note that no alcohol will be served in the ground in the away sections."

Well thats quite shit then, isn't it ? "Welcome back - we've missed you! You want a pint here ? Well you can f*ck right off".

I hope we reciprocate when they come to our gaff.

matumaini

Feb 25, 2018
For a game like this which will sell out in the second bracket, it’s 99.9% that everyone will be standing unless you manage to secure a ticket in the front row
I know always stand at aways, just the back! and have 1st bracket points so not a problem. Blast - may have to miss it. On this occasion re a new ground, thought (hoping) they had a very small seated section that was all. Argh.

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
NSC Patron
Jan 7, 2006
I know always stand at aways, just the back! and have 1st bracket points so not a problem. Blast - may have to miss it. On this occasion re a new ground, thought (hoping) they had a very small seated section that was all. Argh.

If you’re in the first bracket then you will be able to select tickets for the front row if you’re on early enough.

The Optimist

NSC Patron
Apr 6, 2008
Lewisham

To have a seated section would mean they have to admit to allowing people to stand elsewhere, which they don’t want to do. As said earlier, try to pick front row tickets - login at 9am and you should have a good chance.

Quinney

Aug 3, 2009
Hastings
From the Brentford FC website:

"Away fans - please note that no alcohol will be served in the ground in the away sections."

Not exactly going to encourage people to get there early for COVID-19 checks etc.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

brighton terra

Dec 5, 2008
Worthing
I’ve got enough points to purchase a ticket tomorrow, but my partner falls short by about 5 points. Can I risk waiting until Wednesday to purchase two seats together or do I get my ticket tomorrow and hers on Wednesday, on the basis that it’s likely to be a case of sitting/standing wherever you like?

Neville's Breakfast

May 1, 2016
Oxton, Birkenhead
I’ve got enough points to purchase a ticket tomorrow, but my partner falls short by about 5 points. Can I risk waiting until Wednesday to purchase two seats together or do I get my ticket tomorrow and hers on Wednesday, on the basis that it’s likely to be a case of sitting/standing wherever you like?

Not sure it helps you much but we have never sat where we like at away games or not for many many years. Also no-one has ever been sitting where they like in our seats apart from once away at Bournemouth when we were 15 minutes late so it was fair enough.

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea

At certain locations eg 'Muff and QPR the folk with the better seats were slightly more protective of their vistas, otherwise it's where you want. All works smoothly until some cockwombles try to get 8 of them into a space for 3.

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
At certain locations eg 'Muff and QPR the folk with the better seats were slightly more protective of their vistas, otherwise it's where you want. All works smoothly until some cockwombles try to get 8 of them into a space for 3.

Really! I would suggest that the majority do sit in their allotted seats and it's a minority that try to squeeze in with their mates at most EPL grounds due to the fact we tend to sell out our allocation.

Neville's Breakfast

May 1, 2016
Oxton, Birkenhead
Really! I would suggest that the majority do sit in their allotted seats and it's a minority that try to squeeze in with their mates at most EPL grounds due to the fact we tend to sell out our allocation.

100% correct since the arrival of PL sell outs. There is though a trend for people to come on to NSC to claim the opposite in hope that one day it will happen.

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
100% correct since the arrival of PL sell outs. There is though a trend for people to come on to NSC to claim the opposite in hope that one day it will happen.

Hardly '100%'.

An example, albeit a small sample, was Burnley. We were nowhere near our allotted space. It was a free-for-all.

I might suggest that those wanting their allocated spot plant themselves earlier, as the random merchants tend to turn up 5 minutes prior to kick-off seeking refuge having prepared for the game.

brighton terra

Dec 5, 2008
Worthing
I might just try to get a seat one away from the aisle, in the hope that fewer people would want to purchase a single seat on its own!

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005

And Brentford will fit into this category. It's a small allocation and will sell out. People will sit in their own seats.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here