Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Brentford away tickets

dstanman

Jul 1, 2011
Anyone booked a car park ticket via the Brentfordfcparking site. Did mine got confirmation and logged onto account to enter car reg, but doesn’t seem anyway to print it out

doogie004

Oct 12, 2008
wisborough green
Anyone booked a car park ticket via the Brentfordfcparking site. Did mine got confirmation and logged onto account to enter car reg, but doesn’t seem anyway to print it out

Printed mine ok although it don’t give Reg on print out but been informed that when they scan ticket it will show up

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Victor Chandler

Sep 2, 2014
Haywards Heath
Sorry yes I assumed he meant Chiswick Park, that's what we are doing after the game, don't fancy being stuck in a queue in a tunnel at Kew Bridge with 100's of other people, a brisk walk in the fresh air is far more appealing. Besides getting on the train home at Vic is also better than at Clapham

Like you I would much prefer a brisk walk to waiting in the queue. Just curious - Why are you walking to Chiswick Park when Gunnersbury is closer and on the same tube line?

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patron
Jun 27, 2012
The Brentford Met Police Twitter account recommend away fans walk to Chiswick at end of game to avoid queues at Kew Bridge.
"20 min walk from the ground then 14mins to Clapham Junction.
You’ll be on the train and away by the time you reach the front of the queue at Kew Bridge"

https://twitter.com/MPSBrentfordFC/status/1436042533692481538

PS: Some fans saying in the replies - that an alternative is to walk to Brentford Station (Google says it a 21 minute walk) as there are more direct trains to Clapham from there.
TOO MUCH CHOICE. Its a bit easier when its "Walk to Falmer - 2 mins from seat- and queue"

patchamalbion

Feb 26, 2009
brighton
More interested in where to drink, Brentford away has always been decent (albeit not always the result).

Doesn’t look like it’s going to bad weather so a walk to a decent pub post match and ride out the travel traffic seems best idea

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here