Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brent SANCHO

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
Probably not an English side no, not with BARCELONA and AC MILAN sniffing around.

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
Defender Sancho attracts interest
Gillingham defender Brent Sancho has received interest from at least four other clubs after some fine performances in the World Cup so far.
The 29-year-old became the first Gills player to play against England in an international when he made his 61st appearance for Trinidad and Tobago.

Sancho's agent Mike Berry told BBC Radio Kent: "Gillingham and Paul Scally could do quite well in the summer.

"A few clubs have called me in the last few days to find out him."

Berry added: "There are a couple from England and a couple from abroad that wanted to know his fate as a Gillingham player."

BarrelofFun said:
Gillingham defender Brent Sancho has received interest from at least four other clubs after some fine performances in the World Cup so far.
The 29-year-old became the first Gills player to play against England in an international when he made his 61st appearance for Trinidad and Tobago.

Sancho's agent Mike Berry told BBC Radio Kent: "Gillingham and Paul Scally could do quite well in the summer.

Berry added: "There are a couple from England and a couple from abroad that wanted to know his fate as a Gillingham player."

I think Mike Berry issued the same statement for our (wrexham's) Dennis Lawrence AND Luton's Carlos Edwards - he is doing his best for his clients .... and his own bank balance.
It's good that he is recycling his media messages I think!
:rolleyes:

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
BarrelofFun said:

Which only goes to show that a small investment in a player can pay large dividends... do our board understand this?...

Dave the OAP

Jul 5, 2003
at home
B.W. said:
Which only goes to show that a small investment in a player can pay large dividends... do our board understand this?...

Harding?

Virgo?

Currie?

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
Dies Irae said:
Harding?

Virgo?

Currie?

Agreed... but how many do we miss?...

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
I am a little miffed after watching the Lewes game that we signed El Turi who looked pony and let Sancho who looked good go.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here