Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brent SANCHO

D

Deleted member 2719

Fragmented Badger said:
I think you will find the signing of FABRICE AKWA would also turn Mr McGhee into a born again legend:)

Has McGhee ever been a legend?

???

BUTTERBALL

East Stand Brighton Boyz
Jul 31, 2003
location location
To be fair, Sancho was not fit when he was on trial with us. He has looked a decent player in 2 games so far, but as he said himself beforehand, the manager had worked them really hard on their fitness.

I don't think you can really blame McGhee, although I am sure it will go down as another black mark in Bloom's little notebook.

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
The key point about the Lewes game is that El Turi was average at best... he played for about 1 hour and no further trial games for us, then we committed a large amount of money (for us) to his acquisition... no matter which way LI tries to twist the facts that was a HUGE mistake by MM AND DK...

As for Sancho... I only saw him play against lewes, and he did play well that day, and certainly better than El Turi... in a different position, and only 1 game against poor opposition, I know... but he WAS good that day...

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
B.W. said:
no matter which way LI tries to twist the facts that was a HUGE mistake by MM AND DK...

And im sure privately if not publicly they would admit to that.

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
We scored an own goal by not signing the CARIBBEAN superstar. :nono:

Re: Re: Re: Brent SANCHO

Les Biehn said:
To much time, far to much time.
Another acute observation from Mr 6,000 posts in 10 months :)

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
Re: Re: Re: Re: Brent SANCHO

London Irish said:
Another acute observation from Mr 6,000 posts in 10 months :)

Another gay observation and gay use of a gay smilie by NSC's official mincing giant. But you are right I also do have to much time on my hands, soon to be literally if I can be arsed to knock one off in the works bogs. Still at least I'm haven't resorted to trawling through old threads.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Brent SANCHO

Les Biehn said:
Still at least I'm haven't resorted to trawling through old threads.

Yeah, you're so classy and high-minded, undoubtedly your most attractive feature :wave:

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Brent SANCHO

London Irish said:
Yeah, you're so classy and high-minded, undoubtedly your most attractive feature :wave:

Because trawling through threads is classy and high minded? As someone who doesn't know and has never met me do you really think you are in a position to make assumptions about me? Still personal digs is something you know a lot about, isn't it? (that last sentence comes courtesy of the LI school of patronising).
That's a very limp wristed looking smilie by the way.

Last edited:

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
rook1034yz.jpg

rook1109vk.jpg

rook1196jx.jpg

In the few hours we had together, we loved a lifetime's worth... :cry:
wbsad2ig.gif

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Clown McGhee only got McShane instead, clueless really really clueless, and to make it worse he only got him just in time for the season :angry:

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Brent SANCHO

Les Biehn said:
As someone who doesn't know and has never met me do you really think you are in a position to make assumptions about me?

Provisional ones, yes :drink:

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
BensGrandad said:
He was ok against Lewes but the man we signed says it all Paul McShane.
Who? Is he a World Cup Star worth in advance of ONE MILLION POUNDS? I think not.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
You are not seriously suggesting that any manager of an English side would pay £1m for Sancho or in fact pay more for him than McShane. If that is the case I wil start havinga a go at DK for selling Virgo too cheaply as based on that value of Sancho Virgo was worth in excess of £3m.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here