Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Breaking News: Playing field to become parking lot for Albion fans

Rougvie

Rising Damp
Aug 29, 2003
Hove, f***ing ACTUALLY.
Lord Bracknell said:
The deal, as I understand it, will be that parking spaces MUST be bought in advance (with the match ticket) and that cars will only be admitted to the car park if they have more than one ticket holder on board. Travel vouchers will be collected on the way into the car park.

Surely if you buy a space the club will be happy with the money, cant imagine they will be able to enforce that daft rule on a matchday.

Woodchip

It's all about the bikes
Aug 28, 2004
Shaky Town, NZ

Attachments

• untitled2.jpg
    untitled2.jpg
    345.8 KB · Views: 113

Lush

Mods' Pet
Thanks Woodchip. Well it looks pretty much the same. The buildings at the top under the tennis courts would have had what is now Years 8 - 9 and Sixth Form. The buildings on the right with the four "legs" was the old grammar school and would have had Years 10 - 11. There were about 250 pupils in each year plus sixth form. Don't tell me there are just 650 pupils in the same buildings!

It's like another Utopian world behind the trees on the far left!

fosters headband

Aug 15, 2003
Brighton
Downloaded Penguin said:
Which means they're going to have to build loads of ramps on the sides of buildings so people can park on the roofs. Can you just imagine this happening?? Let's start with the Brighton Centre. :jester:

Have you ever been to the Arndale shopping centre at Eastbourne. The multi storey car park is on the roof there.

Lush said:
It's like another Utopian world behind the trees on the far left!
This reminds me of a conversation I heard from another school ...

Teacher: Have you seen Gary?

Pupil: He was in the fuckin' woods earlier.

Teacher: I don't think they're called the fuckin' woods.

Pupil: Oh no?

Rougvie said:
Surely if you buy a space the club will be happy with the money, cant imagine they will be able to enforce that daft rule on a matchday.

Why is it a daft rule to ask people to car share? It means less congestion and pollution. It also means more people have use of a car to get to the game.

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Goodfella said:
Had my first proper 'feel' in them there woods.:lolol:

You said you'd never tell! :angry:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here