Jul 5, 2003
at home
Emily has been thrown out of the house

for a racially motivated remark

:ohmy: :ohmy: :ohmy: :ohmy: :ohmy: :ohmy:

countrygull

Jul 22, 2003
Horsham
It's true: it was `breaking news` on news 24 - which says more about News 24 than BB

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
coventrygull said:
Don't tell me this has got something to do with BB:nono:

It has....you would have thought BB would have learned their lesson

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Dave the Gaffer said:
It has....you would have thought BB would have learned their lesson

Eh?

Presumably this shows they have learned their lesson if they've immediately evicted someone for racism...

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
Bozza said:
Eh?

Presumably this shows they have learned their lesson if they've immediately evicted someone for racism...

no bozza, clearly what dave is trying to say is the bb should have been able to stop housemates saying things which could offend people

how DARE they let these housemates talk :angry:

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Bozza said:
Eh?

I meant that the profiling that they reconed everyone went through was not a riogrous as perhaps it was meant to be.

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
Eh? How can that happen when there's no such thing as racism, only "factually-incorrect banter"?

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
Dave the Gaffer said:
I meant that the profiling that they reconed everyone went through was not a riogrous as perhaps it was meant to be.

its impossible though to know what people would say once in there.

i still hold on to the fact that the last showing of ''racism'' in the bb house was infact nothing other than bullying. nothing to do with skin colour, but jealousy and immaturity

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
A Big Brother housemate has been booted out by Channel 4 after using a racially offensive word.
Contestant Emily Parr was removed from the house in the early hours of this morning after using the word "******".

Emily was dancing with Charley and Nicky in the living room of the Big Brother house at approximately 8.30pm last night.

She was heard to say "Are you pushing it out you ******?" to Charley.

Emily immediately made clear that she had not intended to offend and that the comment had been meant as a joke.

In discussing what she had said, Charley and Nicky agreed that they were not personally offended, although both did express shock at the language she had used.

In the ensuing discussion, Emily acknowledged that she should have been more careful with her words.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here