Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Brandon Williams

Me and my Monkey

Nov 3, 2015
United have a reputation in recent years of getting the very worst out of their players, so every chance this lad is an absolute DIAMOND.

Popeye

I Don't Exercise
Nov 12, 2021
North Carolina USA
What's a panty raid (my mind boggles), and what's a sorority house?

Lol its when a fraternity goes into a sorority house and takes underwear from the girl's rooms.

A fraternity is basically a group of guys in college who share the same interests and such and a lot of the time live in the same house. A lot of people just think its like in the movie 'Animal House' where their is just parties all the time. Sure a lot of those lol, but we did a lot of charity work, volunteering, etc also. All have a Greek designation, I was a Pike myself (Pi Kappa Alpha). Sororities are essentially the same thing, just the female equivalent.

Brok

🦡
Dec 26, 2011
Lol its when a fraternity goes into a sorority house and takes underwear from the girl's rooms.

A fraternity is basically a group of guys in college who share the same interests and such and a lot of the time live in the same house. A lot of people just think its like in the movie 'Animal House' where their is just parties all the time. Sure a lot of those lol, but we did a lot of charity work, volunteering, etc also. All have a Greek designation, I was a Pike myself (Pi Kappa Alpha). Sororities are essentially the same thing, just the female equivalent.

:shrug:

CheeseRolls

NSC Patron
Jan 27, 2009
Shoreham Beach
The advantage of a right footed left back, is that it should be relatively straight forward for them to switch and play on the right if required, which sits well with our flexible tactics. Seems an awful lot of money for a player surplus to requirements though? Who else looks likely to want to spend that sort of money with a club desperate to offload players? Everton bid incoming?

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Actually this wouldn't surprise me if our analytics team and Potter think he has the attributes we need.

SeagullsoverLondon

NSC Patron
Jun 20, 2021
The advantage of a right footed left back, is that it should be relatively straight forward for them to switch and play on the right if required, which sits well with our flexible tactics. Seems an awful lot of money for a player surplus to requirements though? Who else looks likely to want to spend that sort of money with a club desperate to offload players? Everton bid incoming?
I am not sure if he would be surplus to requirements. Cucu and Veltman spent a lot of last season as Centre backs, leaving us short on both the right and leftWe played Gross at both left back and right last season. Having someone who can cover both sides in defence would be useful, particularly with 5 subs and lots of tactical tweaks in the second half.

CheeseRolls

NSC Patron
Jan 27, 2009
Shoreham Beach
I am not sure if he would be surplus to requirements. Cucu and Veltman spent a lot of last season as Centre backs, leaving us short on both the right and leftWe played Gross at both left back and right last season. Having someone who can cover both sides in defence would be useful, particularly with 5 subs and lots of tactical tweaks in the second half.

Surplus to requirements at Man Utd.I would be happy for us to sign another full back and a left sided central defender.
Other than that it is just a case of replacing any unexpected exits from the squad.

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
How much other team's football do people watch to make such definitive judgements that our recruitment and first team staff might miss?

I've got enough faith in our recent transfer business that if we go in for him, it's because enough has been seen for him to develop into a Brighton player. IF we go in for him of course.

I remember seeing some tweet somewhere that Williams was one of MU's most 2 footed players and used his left more than his right. I wouldn't just draw a conclusion that he's right footed therefore he can't play on the left.

Me and my Monkey

Nov 3, 2015

Don’t tell us your name, Pike…

©️ Dad’s Army circa 1970something

Paulie Gualtieri

Bada Bing
NSC Patron
May 8, 2018
Separating signing him from Cucurella leaving i would be supportive as is talented and has years to grow under potter, however just seen the Naylor no, so file under N/A

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here