Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

Change at Barnham

Aug 6, 2011
Bognor Regis
....opens laptop to check to see latest posts about Ferdi Kadioglu and then see the news of Gruda's signing smash me in the face!
Such exciting news.

Brighton and West Ham must be the two main contenders for having the best transfer window.
(f*** off Chelsea with your supermarket sweep)

This is the transfer window that just keeps giving.

If we can just now sort out Ferdi, plus one of either Hummels or Boscagli.

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
Fantastic.

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
Minteh Wonderland
Bayern Munich star Thomas Müller has a keen eye for identifying top talent and one player who he is very fond of is Mainz 05 attacker Brajan Gruda.

After a match earlier this season, Müller swapped jerseys with Gruda and there was a good reason for that — the vertan thinks Gruda has a massive future ahead of him.

“When you watch him, you see that he has something special. It’s about consistency for him now. That’s why I got his jersey back then and made it public. I thought he was remarkably good,” Müller said during a press conference for the German national team.

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London
Old Zinny Boswell is going to have to edit this piece about ACD unless he gets an EPL loan!

Now Gruda is in, expect the news of an ACD loan to be announced in the next week or so.
Not so sure about that. I think Gruda could play a more central role for us tbh.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Our attacking options have to be as good as it gets outside of the teams fighting for top 4.
Our attacking options are incredible.

Our midfield haven’t had a preseason and the right back options are somewhat limited.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
Funny all the ‘How would Romano possibly know” etc comments on the first couple of pages. Love him or hate him, he gets a massive amount more right than he gets wrong.

Famine to feast in transfer windows - great these signings but we could have done them a year ago and avoided a pretty miserable last 5 months of the season

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Not so sure about that. I think Gruda could play a more central role for us tbh.
Yes, I think he’ll be 2nd choice RW. He maybe 1st choice in the centre but we have a stack of talent there including Pedro, Enciso and Sarmiento. I believe that ACD won’t get the minutes he needs this season, especially with March due back. He could find himself as 4th choice RW.

And if we sign Ferdi, he could probably fill the RW slot as well as Adingra did last season. Too many options!!

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Funny all the ‘How would Romano possibly know” etc comments on the first couple of pages. Love him or hate him, he gets a massive amount more right than he gets wrong.
Of course he does. He’s grifted his way to being agent’s go to man. Quid pro quo, I’ll unsettle the player and you tell me when it’s done.

He’s a disgusting individual and his ilk only benefit big clubs but he’ll be factually right because he does what the agents need and they’ll tell him.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here