Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Brajan Gruda **SINGED 14 Aug 2024**

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Famine to feast in transfer windows - great these signings but we could have done them a year ago and avoided a pretty miserable last 5 months of the season
That was mostly due to injuries sustained after the season started. Buying last summer would have left us with a bloated squad if the injuries hadn’t happened to the same degree.

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
Minteh Wonderland
Screenshot 2024-08-14 210334.png

:wozza:

jcdenton08

Offended Liver Sausage
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
So… I’m assuming this guy will be at number 10 or 8.

RW: March, Minteh, Adingra, Cozier-Duberry
LW: Mitoma, Adingra

We are absolutely stacked on the wings, that’s not even accounting for occasional wingers like Enciso who has minutes on both right and left wing, Barco with some minutes on left wing… it’s no wonder Buonanotte has had to be loaned out to get some game time, he would be something like 5th or 6th choice(!!).

I think he’s definitely in the middle.

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex

We are absolutely stacked on the wings, that’s not even accounting for occasional wingers like Enciso who has minutes on both right and left wing, Barco with some minutes on left wing… it’s no wonder Buonanotte has had to be loaned out to get some game time, he would be something like 5th or 6th choice(!!).

Cozier to be loaned . Keep the rest . We will get injuries etc

Last season was an absolute shambles on the wing with just a tired adingra

It had to be addressed . Cheers Tony

GT49er

NSC Patron
Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Cm , rb and best window ever

Keeper situation until verbruggen back is a car crash but we have to go with it
No it's not. Rushworth good for a couple of matches before the window slams shut. Or FH can do a de Zerbi and see if he can get away with Steele (which, to be fair to Steele for a few matches, he probably can).

Jimmy Grimble

Nov 10, 2007
Starting a revolution from my bed

There’s no way we’re paying this much for him and Minteh for one of them to be back up to the other! He’ll play 8 or 10 then be used on the wing if Minteh is injured or out of form.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here