Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Brajan Gruda **SINGED 14 Aug 2024**

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Looking forward to watching our 2-2-6 formation - that will get one over the Hibs famous five of the 50s
This:

Verbruggen - Hinshelwood - Barco - JPVH - Dunk - Wieffer - Baleba - Gruda - Minteh - Joao Pedro - Mitoma

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Rw
Adingra
Minteh
Bruda
Cozier dubery
March

Outgoings ?

Adingra - 2nd choice LW. Will get a sub appearance when Mitoma is fit in EPL games or take his place when he is injured. He’ll take his place in most cup games until the big FA Cup fixtures.
Minteh - Currently 1st choice RW.
Cozier-Duberry - 2nd choice RW. Will get a sub appearance when Minteh is fit in EPL games and take his place when he is injured. He’ll take his place in most cup games until the big FA Cup fixtures.
March - Currently injured. Still a few months off proving he can be the same player as we had before. A big gamble to rely on him and not sign new players in his position.
Gruda - Can play almost anywhere. A more attacking left footed version of Ferdi Kadıoğlu.
IMG_5543.jpeg

My guess is that he is back-up to Welbeck and Pedro’s positions initially. A replacement for Undav who FH was very keen to get back. It means O’Mahony and Osman can now go on development loans.

Comrade Sam

Comrade Sam
Jan 31, 2013
Walthamstow
This:

Verbruggen - Hinshelwood - Barco - JPVH - Dunk - Wieffer - Baleba - Gruda - Minteh - Joao Pedro - Mitoma
We just continue to live in a fantasy realm. Those many hours we've daydreamed in our lives about our all time top 11, yet it feels like we're playing them every week for the last 4 years. It almost makes it feel like everything up to the last few years was just pfaffing around waiting for this to all happen. I assume Pompey fans thought this in the '50s, Forest in the late '70s, Man City now etc.

Oh_aye

Jul 8, 2022

Mainz message board

#372 Brajan Gruda [43]
Aug 12, 2024 - 9:32 PM hours

"It's a shame, I was looking forward to the new season - also because of Gruda, who is probably the most talented player we've ever had."

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
We just continue to live in a fantasy realm. Those many hours we've daydreamed in our lives about our all time top 11, yet it feels like we're playing them every week for the last 4 years. It almost makes it feel like everything up to the last few years was just pfaffing around waiting for this to all happen. I assume Pompey fans thought this in the '50s, Forest in the late '70s, Man City now etc.
We can field a 2nd XI of:

Rushworth/Steele - Veltman/Lamptey - Estupinan - Webster - Igor - Milner - Gilmour/Moder - Adingra - Enciso - Ferguson - Welbeck - Sarmiento/March.

The Fits

Jun 29, 2020
Something has to give player wise. Expecting lots of youngsters going out on loan but we probably need to sell at least five older players.

Stato

Dec 21, 2011

Super Sub

Aug 13, 2016
Terrific news… Fingers crossed this makes it across the line.

For me his playing style is very similar to that of Phil Foden. I can definitely see him playing behind the main striker.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
I'd love to have a proper chat with Welbeck Milner etc to how good this squad is. Is it the best they've been in or getting close?

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London
I'd love to have a proper chat with Welbeck Milner etc to how good this squad is. Is it the best they've been in or getting close?
They’ve both been in better squads for sure. Now if you asked them about this squads potential? ???

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here