Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Brajan Gruda **SINGED 14 Aug 2024**

Han Solo

May 25, 2024

Done deal then... for those not in the "I'm going to wait for Andy Naylor to post a link to the club confirming the transfer on the BHAFC website"-camp.
Looking forward to seeing him play, but I'm going to limit my expectations a bit. We've seen plenty of attacking players being great in Bundesliga and reaching nowhere near the same level in the PL. Its not super easy to adapt from the free flowing Bundesliga to the more tactical play in England.

um bongo molongo

Jul 26, 2004
Battersea
If March makes a full recovery but isn't quite as sharp as he was before I think full/wing ack would be an excellent option given who we've signed. He can play this on either side.

Until De Zerbi found something extra in him I always felt he was more effective from wing back anyway.
Agree completely

The Pilsbury Echo

Dec 30, 2015
Would it be this guy or O’reilly from Celtic? Surely we wouldn’t spend on both.
Well the noise was all about O'Rilley and Gruda went quiet. Typical Brighton though and this came from a little out the blue. IF we were completely revamping then maybe O'Riley may still happen but surely that would mean Ferdi wouldn't...Maybe that's why club are happy for WBG, MODER, DAHOUD, Buonanotte (loan)AND GROSS to part ways. Now IF O'Riley and Ferdi were to come in as well then. WOW WOW WOW!
Sorry I'm getting carried away...I will get my coat!

de la zouch

Jul 12, 2007
This feels a truly exciting signing, very different style of play than we have now. He looks genuinely quick.

um bongo molongo

Jul 26, 2004
Battersea
Would it be this guy or O’reilly from Celtic? Surely we wouldn’t spend on both.
Seems that way from a cash perspective but very different positions. I wonder if it’s Ferdi or O’Reilly (if Ferdi is seen as a hybrid CM/FB). Ferdi + O’Reilly as well as Gruda would be dreamland and then we could focus on the outgoings!

Flounce

Nov 15, 2006
Seems that way from a cash perspective but very different positions. I wonder if it’s Ferdi or O’Reilly (if Ferdi is seen as a hybrid CM/FB). Ferdi + O’Reilly as well as Gruda would be dreamland and then we could focus on the outgoings!
I wonder if we use Celtic as stooges to cover what we are really doing. This O’Riley transfer rumour seems to be going the same way as Edouard did a couple of seasons ago. O’Riley to Palace? :wink:

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
Well the noise was all about O'Rilley and Gruda went quiet. Typical Brighton though and this came from a little out the blue. IF we were completely revamping then maybe O'Riley may still happen but surely that would mean Ferdi wouldn't...Maybe that's why club are happy for WBG, MODER, DAHOUD, Buonanotte (loan)AND GROSS to part ways. Now IF O'Riley and Ferdi were to come in as well then. WOW WOW WOW!
Sorry I'm getting carried away...I will get my coat!
Don't worry, l'll call you a taxi.

Flounce

Nov 15, 2006
Done deal then... for those not in the "I'm going to wait for Andy Naylor to post a link to the club confirming the transfer on the BHAFC website"-camp.
Looking forward to seeing him play, but I'm going to limit my expectations a bit. We've seen plenty of attacking players being great in Bundesliga and reaching nowhere near the same level in the PL. Its not super easy to adapt from the free flowing Bundesliga to the more tactical play in England.
Owen has confirmed the interest in the Argus, that will do for me over Naylor. I get the impression he gets info from the horse’s mouth before Naylor these days.

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
Seriously, our attacking options are insane :)

Mitoma and Adingra on the left
Minteh and Gruda on the right.

With Solly/Julio/Fergie to return, plus the new young lads which I assume can all now go out on loan

Its going to be another exciting season, we are a fullback away from being a real handful for anyone.

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
Ooh. We are officially a 'project'. Stand up if you love gannt charts. Stand up, if you love gannt charts.
Sit Down Interview GIF by guardian

Bloody stupid things

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Forgive my ignorance of European leagues, but is this guy any good. Should I be excited?

borat

Jul 16, 2003
Looks very exciting. We are packed with attacking talent - Too much to ask for a pacy/strong CB at this late stage?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here