Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Brajan Gruda **SINGED 14 Aug 2024**

Dec 29, 2011
Despite looking absolutely AWFUL, I though he actually looks quite good, if that makes sense?

I think he'll be a great winger, he's got bags of pace and isn't afraid to take on a man. It could be a season-long loan for him next year though, coming back into the squad at 22.

B-right-on

Living the dream
Apr 23, 2015
Shoreham Beaaaach
Great to see him on the pitch. As others have said, not the greatest of debuts and he obviously realised it.

He looked really quick and not shy to get stuck in.

What a depth of squad we've got.

:albion:

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
I remember how bad Mwepu looked on his debut when he got 20 mins against Watford when we were cruising at 2-0, so I'm certainly not reading anything into Gruda's cameo in a much tighter match situation.

highflyer

Jan 21, 2016
Despite looking absolutely AWFUL, I though he actually looks quite good, if that makes sense?
Weirdly, it does. I thought the same. Was trying too hard and things went very wrong. But his positioning and attitude were good. I am pretty sure he'll be great, in time. I'd rather have someone young and talented, trying too hard than, well.. Locadia.

Last edited:

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
Great to see him on the pitch. As others have said, not the greatest of debuts and he obviously realised it.

He looked really quick and not shy to get stuck in.

What a depth of squad we've got.

:albion:
It took Baleba and Biss a season to start to show their best, Macallister half a season.

Gruda has been here 5 minutes and injured.

Trust the algorithm. He'll be great in time.

Blue3

Jan 27, 2014
Lancing
Great just to see on the pitch it must be awful coming to a new club and being Injured have to recover away from the first team then when getting back to full health trying to break into the team, after the game I noticed a number of the Brighton player made a point of going over to congratulate him upon his little cameo.
He clearly isn’t up to speed yet nor has he had a chance to familiarise himself with all the team or tactics which let’s be honest none of us have worked out what the game plan is other than score more than we let in

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
SHITEHOUSE.

Get rid - and he can take Fab with him :angry:

Coldwaltham Seagull

Mar 8, 2024
My family and I came away from the game really excited by Gruda so shows how much it can be a game of opinions. Thought he looked positive, a couple of good touches and also showed he has a decent bit of pace

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here