Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Brajan Gruda **SINGED 14 Aug 2024**

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London
He just tried a bit too hard to impress!

He’ll be a good addition to the squad.

Kosh

'The' Yaztromo
Absolutely.. he’s a kid on for his PL debut in a ridiculous game… he will have been dreaming of this moment… he did okay… if he’s losing possession trying to be positive, I’ve got zero problem with that… another wildcard to bring off the bench and befuddle tired legs.

Uh_huh_him

Sep 28, 2011
Yeah

Not going to judge the guy on that performance.

Would rather Solly had been saved for a 10 minute Cameo today.

But inspiring the kids to smash 10 past Palace is pretty important too.

Deadly Danson

Oct 22, 2003
Brighton
Promising cameo today...
"Promising" is one word, "comedically awful" would be two more - he had to be consoled at the end but before anyone has a go, I have absolutely no doubt that he will very quickly be a phenomenal player for us, he's now got those first few PL minutes out of the way and I can't wait to see him tear up defences.

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
No judging Gruda today. He appears a lot bigger than I had him down for in my head but the adjustment to Premier League football will probably take at least as long as it’s taking Minteh to get his head around. It might take him until next year to start looking quality but with the likes of March and Minteh about, he has time on his side.

AstroSloth

Dec 29, 2020
Certainly interesting. Gave it away cheaply a couple of times. But lightening fast and caused havoc. Will be an exciting sub.
I think the most promising thing today was just how involved he was in his first sub cameo.

It would be easy to hide but he always wanted the ball. Whether he made the right plays after that isn't relevant as far as I'm concerned as that will come.

Oh_aye

Jul 8, 2022
"Promising" is one word, "comedically awful" would be two more - he had to be consoled at the end but before anyone has a go, I have absolutely no doubt that he will very quickly be a phenomenal player for us, he's now got those first few PL minutes out of the way and I can't wait to see him tear up defences.
Agreed. I was surprised to see it described as promising! He was absolutely distraught at the end. Virtually in tears and had to be consoled by a few senior players. Literally everything he did went wrong. From his point of view it must be really frustrating. Coming back from injury, desperate to get on. Then it keeps going wrong.

Absolutely no problem with him though. Difficult situation for a kid returning from injury to deal with. And incredible confidence in him from the manager.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here