Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bradford v Crawley

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
This could all work in Crawley's favour as they cannot afford to be promoted this season.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Agree with those saying that the Crawley #4 will get a retrospective ban, when the FA review the footage. The #5 might get off his though - he doesn't really do much wrong tbh.

The worst of the lot is Claude Davis, the Crawley #26 (28?) who really starts the whole thing by throwing a straight arm into the face of the (admittedly aggressive) Bradford player right at the beginning of the incident.

albion534

Mar 4, 2010
Brighton, United Kingdom
from watching that, 28 davis, throws first punch, but i would seeing that bald man coming at me, so self defence there, their keeper definatly throws a punch on pablo mills, who then hits him about 5 times, and keeper backs away....Bradford for me deserve more punishment

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
You can see Steve Evans in the top of the picture and then decides he doesn't want anything to do with it. I am sure, if I were the manager, I would at least try and control some of my players.

shoreham moonraker

Apr 11, 2009
Awful team managed by a f***ing animal of a manager, Swindon's captain Paul Caddis and our winger Luke rooney got punished for celebrating a goal in front of him, the reason? He told his players on the touchline to break Caddis' legs. What a lovely man. Hope they get a points deduction and f*** up promotion.

chucky1973

Nov 3, 2010
Crawley
Awful team managed by a f***ing animal of a manager, Swindon's captain Paul Caddis and our winger Luke rooney got punished for celebrating a goal in front of him, the reason? He told his players on the touchline to break Caddis' legs. What a lovely man. Hope they get a points deduction and f*** up promotion.

How did you get on on Sunday?

Common as Mook

Not Posh as Fook
Jul 26, 2004
Crawley are a disgrace and have been for a long time. They may not have started this, but it is no surprise they are involved again as trouble follows them everywhere

Basil Fawlty

Don't Mention The War
They were involved in a brawl against Torquay last season in the FA Cup. I think it must be Steve Evans and his assistant approach to games. I've been hearing from a few League two fans, saying Crawley players and staff do like to bully a few clubs but none of them responded untill last night.

chucky1973

Nov 3, 2010
Crawley
To be honest, having watched that, albeit Davis does through some punches after being fronted up, Crawley dont do much wrong, most of the players in white are trying to move away and calm the situ down, the bradford goolkeeper is the instigator and needs the book thrown at him, I cant actually see what mcfazden does wrong and hopefully he will be cleared as Crawley could really do with him for the run in.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
To be honest, having watched that, albeit Davis does through some punches after being fronted up, Crawley dont do much wrong, most of the players in white are trying to move away and calm the situ down, the bradford goolkeeper is the instigator and needs the book thrown at him, I cant actually see what mcfazden does wrong and hopefully he will be cleared as Crawley could really do with him for the run in.

That's a very one-eyed perspective. Are you Steve Evans?

The Bradford keeper is bang to rights, for sure. McFadzean is unlucky to be singled out, but beyond the keeper, Davis and Mills are easily the two most violent offenders in that incident.

chucky1973

Nov 3, 2010
Crawley
That's a very one-eyed perspective. Are you Steve Evans?

The Bradford keeper is bang to rights, for sure. McFadzean is unlucky to be singled out, but beyond the keeper, Davis and Mills are easily the two most violent offenders in that incident.
I'm not fat enough

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Disgraceful scenes, throw the book at them.

Funny how the keeper got started on by three players

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Made the BBC 6 o'clock news as well

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
TheFA.com - Charges issued: Bradford and Crawley

Interesting - it seems that Mills WAS red-carded on the night, and NOT McFadzean. Both have now been charged with violent conduct though - McFadzean for his part in the brawl, and Mills as a FURTHER charge, on TOP of the red card already issued. Long ban coming.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here