Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bradford v Crawley

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
Just seen it, more like a South American game. Would give both teams a points deduction as well as fine......... Unacceptable.

JJ McClure

Go Jags
Jul 7, 2003
Hassocks
I've watched that video back a few times and Davis and Davies are the main aggressors along with the Bradford keeper. Can't see what McFadzean does to deserve a red card.

Heavy punishment due to both clubs for sure.

Dave the OAP

Jul 5, 2003
at home
The black number 4 for Crawley should be banned for ever...did you see him laying into the goalie......

JJ McClure

Go Jags
Jul 7, 2003
Hassocks
The black number 4 for Crawley should be banned for ever...did you see him laying into the goalie......

Pablo Mills isn't it? Certainly needs a long ban for that.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
What a bunch of small time tools. Bradford are far from safe (only 4 points clear) and Crawley are in a 3 way fight for two automatic places. Losing key first team players for the run in would seem not to be ideal for either team.

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
I see Kuipers was down as playing and got a yellow, however I cannot see him in the footage of the fight on the BBC site. Evans tactics may come back and bite him if the club gets big suspensions. Has their been a precedent previously for sides having points deducted for this type of behaviour.

BBC Sport - Bradford 1-2 Crawley Town

He is in the yellow kit helping to keep the other keeper away from the brawl towards the end.

Horton's halftime iceberg

Blooming Marvellous
Jan 9, 2005
Brighton
He is in the yellow kit helping to keep the other keeper away from the brawl towards the end.

Ah yes see him now. Former Dutch Marine in peacekeeping operation...

Six yells and two reds for Crawley, I wonder if the FA will take any quick action, don,t think I have seen that type of fight in a British game, as already mentioned it looks like footage we normally associate with South American games.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
I do wonder if some retrospective red cards will be handed out based on that.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here