Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Br1-3hton V Palace - The X Factor

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

Eagle_83

Premier League visitor
Jun 8, 2011
I think the majority want a ban on the immature dickhead Palace fans, will the mods listen?

Nope. Maybe my thread should have been a poll, but even then they'd ignore it.

Maybe if you can't take it your lot shouldn't have dished it out in the months before the game. All this crap about how you would smash us and look what happened, we gave you a footballing lesson!

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
Yes - ban the little drivellers

Wasting your time...........

Please do! They're getting boring now

Maybe if you can't take it your lot shouldn't have dished it out in the months before the game. All this crap about how you would smash us and look what happened, we gave you a footballing lesson!

I think that's pushing it.

I'm all for banter and would like a large number of palace to continue to post on here. It's just the huge amount of kids posting shit that bothers me.

Fur Cough

Dished it out where you pathetic, drivelling little trogledite?

Certainly not on your ever so precious and touchy BBS site, any away fan gets banished to the Away end. I am assuming then that you mean on here, and it may have escaped your notice that this is BHA site, even though lately it has come to resemble Dales Farm with all the pikeys around.

I have to admit... The hitler one is pretty funny!!! If I had done that and the roles were reversed, I would be pretty impressed with myself!
I suppose it gives those pikeys a laugh. Mind you they might be smiling with a few less teeth after the kicking they got at Brighton station.

Last edited:

Randsta

Aug 8, 2011
Eastbourne

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here