Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Br1-3hton V Palace - The X Factor

SE25

Banned
Feb 19, 2005
Oh South London...
Ha Ha very funny, how about show a clip of the mighty support you get @ your home games! you'll be lucky to see 20k in your ground!

I could show plenty of vids of our mighty support at our home games, ta very much.

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
Pretty good that. Can any of the Palace nerds edit the Hitler speach for us as well ?

Our north stand north stand on there is cringey, have to admit that

Fur Cough

You know the real saddest part is their board, BBS.

I got banned for having a tiny bit of banter, not once did I resort to name calling even after the enormous amount of quite vile abuse being hurled at me.

The final straw was the thread about West Ham fans being in their end and I pointed out that if they sold out their end it would not happen.

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
I could show plenty of vids of our mighty support at our home games, ta very much.

Yes it has been pretty impressive in the Carling Cup so far this year - maybe you'll break the 8k barrier on that one soon.... or do your 'real' fans not go to the Carling Cup games?
:lolol:

ExmouthExile

Feb 11, 2005
I wonder what Mr. Cowell would make of this ..... ..... I almost feel embarrassed FOR him!

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
They are building themselves up for the return match,what if we go and win there?.

We're the Stripes

Jul 31, 2005
BN2
You know when you're with a group of mates having a chuckle over something, all chipping in and contributing to the hilariousness of whatever it is, then the simpleton of the group will pipe up once the joke has died and the moment has gone - resulting in an awkward silence, and a few shaking heads. Well that is what this feels like, only 100x worse.

matthew

Sep 20, 2009
Ovingdean, United Kingdom
Tbh it's fair enough they're singing was quite a lot better than ours but no ones really in the mood to sing when you're losing to palace and Glen Murray has just scored

Seagull on the wing

Sep 22, 2010
Hailsham
You know the real saddest part is their board, BBS.

I got banned for having a tiny bit of banter, not once did I resort to name calling even after the enormous amount of quite vile abuse being hurled at me.

The final straw was the thread about West Ham fans being in their end and I pointed out that if they sold out their end it would not happen.
You're lucky,I registered,got my password...the only message I get is...You do not have permission to post...selective or what!!

Anything to do with CPFC should be banned on this site. All it does is fan the flames for future conflict with these idiots. Other threads are getting ignored as soon as these idiots post on this site. BAN THEM!!!

To be fair, anyone posting abuse/wind ups on the internet is not likely to be anyone who actually gets involved in real conflict.

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.

I only ever need to see one picture of the fans at Selhurst to make me chuckle, and it is this old beauty.

That was a great night in so many ways.

cantonakick.jpg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here