Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Br!ghton / Palace Rivalry

terryberry1

Jul 9, 2011
Patcham
Not really called for is it, seeing as i pulled two palace supporting scumbags off of a BHAFC supporter! Love the banter hate the fighting and wished the abuse would stop

I love a bit of Banter with you lot, Just f***'s me off that when I give my opinion on your shabby little board I always get banned. NSC is fair to all, whoever you support

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
Your fans are a bunch of f***ing scumbags who cnnot turn up anywhere without damaging it, fighting it or taking the piss out of it. This is why you get told to f*** off.

This is one of the reasons ... why come down here and bust up (parts of) our ground and abuse the staff?

I've hated you lot since getting beaten to pulp as an innocent youngster getting on a train to go watch the same game at Godstone -- no provocation and 6 men decided to attack 2 boys

I know it's not everyone but you lot have more than your fair share of complete and utter wanchors - maybe we have some too but as a lifelong B&HA supporter I don't see it

I don't want to be playing you in the Prem next year, I doubt we'll get there and very much hope you lot are relegated

26-10-02

FFS MURRAY!!!!!!!!
Apr 22, 2004
purley
This

BBS bans us, NSC doesn't ban you. Hence the threads that go on and on. By the way, the banner was hilarious!
Fur cough is still posting on there whatever he wants.he is just restricted to the away end.Maybe you should have one on here.Plenty of Brighton post on the other sections it is just when they start interfering in sensible discussions that they get their access restricted.

terryberry1

Jul 9, 2011
Patcham
Fur cough is still posting on there whatever he wants.he is just restricted to the away end.Maybe you should have one on here.Plenty of Brighton post on the other sections it is just when they start interfering in sensible discussions that they get their access restricted.

That don't happen on here.

nomoremithras4me

Apr 7, 2011
It will be the same at our ground, trust me! Small minority! every club has them

Is it possible to damage your ground anymore than it is already?:wink:

nomoremithras4me

Apr 7, 2011

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
I hate palace but the banter is fair game . The bannner was great and hope we do something similar . Glad to be against the Scum again. Some get far to menstrual about it .

Feb 24, 2011
Upper Bevendean
I am with you RednBlue when you say that you love the banter, but hate the violence. But as has been pointed out to you by others, you lot won the game, and we can have no excuses on the day. A lot of your fans came on giving it large. That is totally understandable, and some on here would do the same if the situation was reversed. We are rivals and if you post shit, you are going to get it back. I read all of the threads on here after that night, and I thought people on here were very magnanimous in defeat. As for the fighting, all clubs have their fair share of Danny Dyer wanna be's. Like the idiot that ran from the West, over the corner below us disabled supporters and threw a few punches at you lot. He got shouted at by us. But outside some of you lot were out of order, so it's swings and roundabouts re the banter and the unnecessary violence.

RednBlue

Oct 4, 2011
Made me laugh, but what is wrong with our ground? Ok it has wooden seats but it has plenty of character. There are a lot of grounds that are below selhurst in the pecking order!

Your ground is very nice but it's too modern for my liking, I fear if you do find yourself in leauge one again your ground will resemble the richo arena

Jan 19, 2009
Worthing
Made me laugh, but what is wrong with our ground? Ok it has wooden seats but it has plenty of character. There are a lot of grounds that are below selhurst in the pecking order!

Your ground is very nice but it's too modern for my liking, I fear if you do find yourself in leauge one again your ground will resemble the richo arena

Our ground's too modern for your liking, is it?

Maybe that's because it's new, you pikey knob.

Now piss off back to your retro, scum invested caravan.

Seagull on the wing

Sep 22, 2010
Hailsham
Hello NSChatters, I am a Crystal Palace fan here and I often read through the NSC as I find it a very good and intresting site.

I would appreciate a few peices of feedback from BHAFC fans regarding our rivalry, I will list a two things I would like to discuss.

1) Obviously we beat you in typical derby fashion, thrilling game (the last 10 mins) so would like to understand why you are very abbusive to palace fans rubbing it in on your forums? It's a bit of derby banter, palace fans endured months of it on our forums before the match and joined in with the banter, why cant you? I am sure if the the scores had been reversed you would do the same.

2) secondly is the cpfc banner and youtube videos, in no way shape or form are they abusive or stereo-typical, just as I see it banter between two feirce rivals. It surely has to be taken in a light hearted fashion?

It would be exactly the same vice versa!

Very best of luck for the rest of the season, I want to see us playing each other in the prem next season!
Don't mind the banter,in fact I like it. It's the moronic smashing up of the toilets and damage to the seats at the away end of the Amex I object too!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here