Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Br!ghton / Palace Rivalry

RednBlue

Oct 4, 2011
I quite clearly said it is a very nice ground, but the new modern touch to grounds isn't to my liking, am I entitled to an opinion?

secondly I am not a pikey, I am anything but...

thirdly I am sure 99% of palace fans are not pikeys, chavs maybe, pikeys NO!

Get your facts straight!

RednBlue

Oct 4, 2011
Don't mind the banter,in fact I like it. It's the moronic smashing up of the toilets and damage to the seats at the away end of the Amex I object too!

I fully agree! It will be the same at our place! ( yes people have stated that there is not a lot to damage or break in the first place, I am aware ) Small minority of fans.

Seagull on the wing

Sep 22, 2010
Hailsham
Fur cough is still posting on there whatever he wants.he is just restricted to the away end.Maybe you should have one on here.Plenty of Brighton post on the other sections it is just when they start interfering in sensible discussions that they get their access restricted.
Never posted on your board,you have a right to post here but I cannot post on your board,despite having name and password,get your mods to give me permission to post then....you talk with forked tongue Quema Sabi !!!

26-10-02

FFS MURRAY!!!!!!!!
Apr 22, 2004
purley
Never posted on your board,you have a right to post here but I cannot post on your board,despite having name and password,get your mods to give me permission to post then....you talk with forked tongue Quema Sabi !!!
If you are talking about cpfc.org then there are loads of you on there-wehatepalace,wigman,bombardierbotty,richardrussell,derbygull,helmutstruntz.......etc,and they don't hold back with the abuse.Contact the mods there is a help section.

Fur Cough

Fur cough is still posting on there whatever he wants.he is just restricted to the away end.Maybe you should have one on here.Plenty of Brighton post on the other sections it is just when they start interfering in sensible discussions that they get their access restricted.

Are you being serious my friend.

You are infering I have interupted a debate/sensible discussion. I would be extremely happy if you could show one, just one, where i have done this.

Not only was i very careful in what i said/typed even your moderators have agreed that it is due to the lack of maturity within the board members that I was banished.

Some of the abuse I was subjected to was boarding on a disgrace to civilised humans, I not only rose above this but countered each with a reasoned argument which normaly was rebutted by "f*** off bum boy".

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here