Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Boycotting Franchise FC

eastworthingseagull

Feb 22, 2011
I hear that many Albion fans are giving MK a swerve on Saturday and going to watch either Crawley or AFC Wimbledon ?

Personally Saturday will be one of the few away games I'll miss any others feel the same ? :ascarf:

Gerbil

Nsc's most loved
Jul 6, 2003
Stalking Hayley
No, why would I spend my Saturday watching any other team than my team.

Goring Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Huddersfield
Not all this rubbish again for christ sake. MK Dons are fine by me why everyone has it in for them i have no idea. Wimbledon were dead long before all the franchise business and to say you'd boycott watching teh albion because of this - rubbish

The_Viper

Oct 10, 2010
Charlotte, NC
I hate MK and everything they stand for. But my team are on a hell of a run, the best I've ever seen them play in my 11 or so years of being a Brighton fan, and being so far away at Uni I don't get to see them often. No chance am I going to pass it up. I hate MK as much as anyone, but MK are going to stay, and 100 moaning fans not turning up isn't going to change that. UP THE ALBION!

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
anybody who is seriously considering boycotting this needs to get a grip - afc wimbledon are far from perfect themselves y'know, and all this bollocks about them being a model club gets right on my wick

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
Im sure MK will be DEVESTATED when 30 less away fans turn up, thus adding to their home advantage.

YOU GO GUYS!!!! :banana:

Brighton till i die

You havin' a bubble?
Jan 31, 2004
On the terraces!!
I hate MK and everything they stand for. But my team are on a hell of a run, the best I've ever seen them play in my 11 or so years of being a Brighton fan, and being so far away at Uni I don't get to see them often. No chance am I going to pass it up. I hate MK as much as anyone, but MK are going to stay, and 100 moaning fans not turning up isn't going to change that. UP THE ALBION!

I agree - i cant believe the FREE PASS these fuckers got into the football league unlike all the other NEW teams that start from the bottom.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Total load of bollox, what has happened will no doubt happen again so just go and support your club.

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
i presume that all these morally right people will also be boycotting west ham if we happen to play them once they are in the olympic stadium for giving stratford a league team when they have no right to have one?

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I'd choose to boycott Leeds and Portsmouth first, if I was gonna climb on my high horse. I really don't have much of a problem with MK Dons, I'm not sure Wimbledon ever really did enough to save themselves anyway and would probably have folded.

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
I've been there twice now, but never again will I give any more money to these shithole-dwelling, no-mark bunch of thieves.

Apart from that, I have absolutely no problem with them & their remarkably passionate support...

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
I'll be supporting my team no more no less.

porkypie

On the road to no where
Oct 31, 2009
Button Moon
I dont give two hoots about mk dons, but i do care about the albion and thats why i am off to support them tonight and on saturday and any other time i possible can!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here