Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Boycott McDonalds

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
I didn't realise that you could make MacDonalds have a worse taste, until now.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Not stepped inside one since December 1985 when I, Mrs BS & the 'little gulls' went down with food poisoning thanks to McDonalds, Shepherds Bush. An horrendous Christmas with the doctor calling every day [they did in those days!] & the family taking all the Christmas & New Year to recover. Spoilt everybodys holiday season & not a member of the family have set foot in any of their franchises again. Yuk!

I think you will find that in the 26 years since McD's have cleaned up their act alot. Pardon the pun.

Cant remember if it was on this thread or another but in some countries where food hygeine is a little, erm lax, there is one place you can guarantee no food poisoning and thats McDs

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Only use them when in the States in moderation and tend to find them OK there. Every now and then have one when in Europe but never when in the UK.

BHAFC_Pandapops

Citation Needed
Feb 16, 2011
agreed about how plastic and gross the food is actually..

(it's quite pleasant after a long hard day at work though :D)

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Love the bacon rolls and hash browns especially the morning after the nite before!!!

Oct 25, 2003
when, on the rare occasions that I do have a maccy's, I always find that after I've finished, I REALLY WANT another one

like, almost desperately

kip

Aug 2, 2011
When travelling throughout the remoter parts of the world, seeing a McD's is sometimes a revelation - you can get a good wash in their bogs and I've never been food poisoned in one. In China a few years ago I lost over a stone through D & V, by the time I reached Shanghai after travelling through Xinjiang & Tibet, I practically lived on McD's and KFC.
Same as.. When in Thailand was having a nightmare with the local food when a mobile Md rolled into town.. Lived on them for a week and had no more stomach problems (the shits)

TheBlueAndWhiteStrips

May 27, 2009
Huntingdon
[yt]j-ljW5YEdao[/yt]

I believe the video is from Super Size Me. Haven't had a McDonalds for years. Each to his own though.

HovaGirl

I'll try a breakfast pie
Jul 16, 2009
West Hove
When travelling throughout the remoter parts of the world, seeing a McD's is sometimes a revelation - you can get a good wash in their bogs and I've never been food poisoned in one. In China a few years ago I lost over a stone through D & V, by the time I reached Shanghai after travelling through Xinjiang & Tibet, I practically lived on McD's and KFC.

Indeed, we use McD's around the world as public toilets but we don't eat the food. We play a great game of avoiding McDonald's in all sorts of places (loos don't count). When we drove to Poland in 1999, the first thing we saw after we crossed the German border in to Poland, was McDonald's. Even in this wilderness, we successfully avoided it. :unclesam:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here