Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bournemouth v Southampton - 12th March 2011

What will the result be on Saturday 12th March?

• Bournemouth win

Votes: 59 33.5%
  • Southampton win

Votes: 19 10.8%
  • Draw

Votes: 98 55.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

greenfordgull

Feb 2, 2009
Strangley enough Peterborough are a bigger threat than Huddersfield. They have a game in hand are only one point behind Hudders.

Draw for me BTW.

Of the chasing pack Peterborough are perhaps the most in form and so should not be ignored by any means. That said they do still have to play Bournemouth, Huddersfielf and the MK dons, so their run is tough. With regards to the title of the thread a draw first would be great, followed by a Bournemouth win. I have a feeling Southampton may still have good run in them and a morale boosting win is the type of result that could trigger it

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Draw would be best outcome for us

HoveHorace

Premiership please !
Jan 20, 2011
Hove
No brainer - draw.:US:

When we win we extend our lead on BOTH clubs by a further 2 points

Barry Izbak

U.T.A.
Dec 7, 2005
Lancing By Sea
Draw: Its always better for your competitors to share 2 points rather than 3

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Whatever the result it is far more important we all concentrate on our game and 3 points to us is the main issue.

Hunting 784561

Jul 8, 2003
I want a draw, with multiple red cards for both teams, and some serious injuries incurred by both sides.

Apart from that, may the best team win.

:bigwave:

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Draw - to make the wheels come off for both teams. SCC would be knocked too far out of the chasing pack to pose any realistic further threat, and a draw would put a much welcomed further bit of daylight between us and Bournemouth.

redneb

Oct 28, 2009
Burgess Hill
Knowing Saints over the years, this is the sort of game we actually pull our socks up for and put in a brilliant performance. I reckon we'll be the better side but may rue a few missed chances. Draw.

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
Knowing Saints over the years, this is the sort of game we actually pull our socks up for and put in a brilliant performance. I reckon we'll be the better side but may rue a few missed chances. Draw.

Agree with this but think the scc will win comfortably

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath

Would most Saints fans take a draw at Bournemouth Redneb?

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
I think a BMuff win will do best now for sure

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
I think Southampton will win. I hope Bournemouth do, even though I know I should be hoping for a draw.

Hunting 784561

Jul 8, 2003
Given Stains 2 games in hand, and fact I would like B'MUFF to come second, would like to see Dorset's finest beat the worst placed club on the South Coast.

GT49er

NSC Patron
Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
B'mth - S'ton.....a draw would be the best result, with both teams dropping two points. But if we keep winning, it won't matter anyway

mcshane in the 79th

Nov 4, 2005
Won't make much difference to us, but want Bournemouth to go up so a little disappointed they lost tonight and hope they beat Saints on Saturday. Hudders and Peterborough in form too, so glad we're not down in that scrap at the moment!

redneb

Oct 28, 2009
Burgess Hill
Would most Saints fans take a draw at Bournemouth Redneb?

I would say thats the consensus although after tonights results a win looks all the more possible and indeed rewarding as we would go above them with 2 games in hand.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here