Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bouncers in Brighton!!

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
I never have trouble with bouncers, and I seem to remeber being friendly with a few at the event a few years ago. The Nsc crew wont have to queue when we go to elements in October.
Muscle respects muscle.

The Clown of Pevensey Bay

Jul 5, 2003
Suburbia
Have some of the pubs in Brighton now started employing bouncers? One of the biggest shocks I got when I left to go to university in thew North-west was seeing bouncers outside the pub on a Saturday lunchtime... but I'm used to it now. I bet it goes on in some of Brighton's wankier establishments, too. Although I avoid them whenever I'm there by just going to the Basketmakers ;-)

The Clown of Pevensey Bay said:
Have some of the pubs in Brighton now started employing bouncers?.......I bet it goes on in some of Brighton's wankier establishments, too.

Grand Central (formerly Finnegan's) does. Totally stoopid, seeing some twatty bouncer on the door during a Wednesday afternoon. Seriously, what's the point? Really puts you off popping in for a couple of lunchtime pints.

smudge

Up the Albion!
Jul 8, 2003
On the ocean wave
Another thing, I was with 2 mates a while ago & we were refused entry into the Fiddlers Elbow. This rotund, power mad little hitler says. "No groups." Does 3 constitute a group? The Fiddlers Elbow, I mean, what's it all about?
I'm Brighton born & bred but it's becoming a crap night out!!

:angry: :angry: :angry:

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
has anyone had the problem of when they ask you were you are from they turn round and say sorry lads to many ppl from there in here tonight it happens at the toad quite a lot.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Yes - once told facically there were too many people from Brighton !

Work that one out.

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Just looked into this thread and it's not about Jordan!

Steve in Oz

Jul 26, 2003
If they dont want you to shag some old slapper in the toilet why put the condom machiens in there, some off the girls i,ve shagged in the toilets should,t be taken anywhere else.:lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

smudge

Up the Albion!
Jul 8, 2003
On the ocean wave
Blimey, are you a woman hater by any chance!!!!
How did it go from bouncers to this?

elbowpatches

Jul 7, 2003
Cambridge
f***ing don't get me started on bloody f***ing Brighton bouncers. I hate them with a passion after being refused entrance to a club when I was 18 because I was wearing DM's then going to another club and being thrown out because I was discussing the bouncers in the previous club. None of them have any brain cells whatsoever and are just trained monkeys. Bouncers in PLymouth when I was student gave me faith that it is not a bouncer thing but a Brighton bouncer thing, cos they would have a chat and be quite a laugh. Can't imagine doing that to Brighton bouncers, they would not be able to understand words of more than one syllable. Rant over.

Not all of them are bad, when I was chucked out of Midnight Blues for brawling they calmly took me to one side and asked why we were fighting then said it was probably best I leave and don't come back here any more. Diamond scum! If that happened in one of the West St clubs I probably would've been taken to the interrogation room and had 7 bells of shit knocked out of me.

berkshire seagull

Jul 5, 2003
reading
Yep its a fu-king joke in brighton with this group crap grrrr!
Just had a fantastic 3 nights in blackpool and not once did i Q up and the place was packed everywhere and never ever seen so many fit birds in my life unreal or what.
Even caught a train to lancaster to meet a bird for the day mmm he he.

Now thats an organised place and brighton should take note and just let people in as whats the point in having bouncers mmmm.:drink: :drink: :drink: :clap:

JEM

Jul 5, 2003
Bevendean
Safeway Seagull said:
Don't get me started on bouncers. I have a permanently crooked left arm thanks to one of them :censored: s.

What, like this you mean? :safeway
That's right, blame it on the bouncers...

Nah, just kidding. Most of 'em are tossers...

Goring Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Huddersfield
Bouncers - Scum Brighton is probably the only place i've ever had hassle with them all other towns,cities they don't have a problem with a group of lads.. It's enough to put you off going to Brighton.

REDLAND

Jul 7, 2003
At the foot of the downs
I got refused entry to the Ocean rooms, on Saturday night, and though he may have had a point about my level of intoxication he still acted like some big twat :shootself

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
On the most part i have found the brighton bouncers to bwe okay. There are a lot of wankers in this town looking for trouble, we all know that and on the most part they are kept out of the clubs i go to at the moment. Bouncers in pubs in ridiculous but it has to be siad that if you don't go to the pubs that need bouncers then you won't encounter the kind of wankers that cause there to be bouncers (not sure if that makes sense). It will be all change in the winter anyway, clubbing in Brighton is much better then anyway, its all geared towards tourists at this time of year.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here