Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bouncers in Brighton!!

Goring Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Huddersfield
ChapmansThe Saviour said:
On the most part i have found the brighton bouncers to bwe okay. There are a lot of wankers in this town looking for trouble, we all know that and on the most part they are kept out of the clubs i go to at the moment. Bouncers in pubs in ridiculous but it has to be siad that if you don't go to the pubs that need bouncers then you won't encounter the kind of wankers that cause there to be bouncers (not sure if that makes sense). It will be all change in the winter anyway, clubbing in Brighton is much better then anyway, its all geared towards tourists at this time of year.

Would definitely agree with that, i.e places like the Toad are like some sort of homing beacons for cvnts, Yates, and any of the "wannabe trendy" chain pubs with a wooden floor and a few silver bars stools.

Every town has them and unfortunatley every town has an Event, i.e Worthing has Rutherfords, Crawley has Icon, Diva all breeeding places for lowlife. Luckily Brighton has enough variation you can avoid the likes of these places.

desprateseagull

Jul 20, 2003
brighton, actually
a while back, a few friends tried to get into the Waterfront, at the marina - isnt this just a restaurant / bar thing? just because we had trainers on, no go.. what is it with bouncers and nike's etc?

perfectly good footwear, we were clean, sober, polite, and the place seemed to be empty - their loss, we went to master mariner instead, with no probs.

some places can be too selective for their own good. i hope it closes down due to lack of custom!

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
The social in Nottingham used to have the best bouncers ever. Basically if you looked like a twat you didn't get in. Worked very well because Nottingham can be a little dodgy at times and at no point was there any trouble in there, always an excellent atmosphere.

Mind you i once saw two couples being turned away for being too smart, weird.

Goring Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Huddersfield
despratefan3 said:
a while back, a few friends tried to get into the Waterfront, at the marina - isnt this just a restaurant / bar thing? just because we had trainers on, no go.. what is it with bouncers and nike's etc?

perfectly good footwear, we were clean, sober, polite, and the place seemed to be empty - their loss, we went to master mariner instead, with no probs.

some places can be too selective for their own good. i hope it closes down due to lack of custom!

It's not as if they were Reebok Classics.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here