Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bottom wiping

rool

Jul 10, 2003
I go for the scrunch method with a slight raising of the right buttock to allow sideways access of my right hand. The problem with this method is that eventually I cause the toilet seat to shift sideways and become loose over time.

I think I am going to have to learn to do this left handed as I think i am starting to get arthritis in my right hand as any more than three wipes is quite painful.

Fignon's Ponytail

Jun 29, 2012
On the Beach
Well this didn't work for me at all, as the folded paper passed through the danger zone it folded in half moving all the wiping pressure to my middle finger, at one point I thought I might inadvertently finger bugger myself using my own left over discharge as a lubricant!

Quickly moved back to the scrunch I'm afraid.

Bladders, I thought I would try "The Scrunch" this morning but it just didnt work for me. It felt awkward & just a little bit wrong - I had to do the same as you & quickly move back to my tried & trusted method....

Can anyone successfully convert from "folder" to "scruncher"? . . & vice versa?! ???

Jan 31, 2012
Just been for my mid morning coffee poo, and thought i would use a different wiping technique. normally i scrunch the toilet paper up and give a good wipe, but today i went for the folded paper technique. Wasnt too impressed as i got a bit of poop on my finger and therefore had to revert back to my trusted paper crunching method.

Just wondering if there are any other bum wiping methods out there.

Yes i am very bored at work

What is it with Brighton 'boys' and bottoms ?

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
Im a folder, as I feel u get more out of a fold then a scrunch! Plus depending on the quality of paper, I feel the scrunch is prone to breaking an still get it on my fingers

My biggest issue is when I wipe, I get everything to the extent that I'm on the verge of bleeding....however, half hour later, if it's not, I get a sweaty bum and can have another wipe free of charge
This!! therefore I will always attempt to use wet wipes as an additional supplement to anal hygiene.

NickBHAFC18

Feb 24, 2012
Brighton
Bladders, I thought I would try "The Scrunch" this morning but it just didnt work for me. It felt awkward & just a little bit wrong - I had to do the same as you & quickly move back to my tried & trusted method....

Can anyone successfully convert from "folder" to "scruncher"? . . & vice versa?! ???

I used to be a scruncher, until my Dad kept getting pissed off as I was using too much toilet roll up and blocking the toilet. Now, I've been a folder since 2003 and could never go back.

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour

Well I applaud you for trying WLP.:clap2:

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
images

Bog roll for American field slaves

Fact

southern africans still use them .....fact.

bomber130

bomber130
Jun 10, 2011
Has anyone had a Ghost poo this is one where you take a shit look in the pan and there is nothing there, then wipe your arse to find its totally clean. Very strange.

emphyrian

May 25, 2004
Woodingdean
After reading through the thread i went with a half scrunch half folded technique. Have to say it worked pretty well. The scrunch got the heavy duty bits off and the fold cleaned and polished. I avoided the pooey finger syndrome this time. Think i have my new method.

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London
Has anyone had a Ghost poo this is one where you take a shit look in the pan and there is nothing there, then wipe your arse to find its totally clean. Very strange.

Thats known in the turd trade as a ghost shit with a hollywood ending pal.

NickBHAFC18

Feb 24, 2012
Brighton
Posted this on the other poop thread, but just want some re-assurance..

I think it's just me that does this as it is quite weird,

But when I'm having a poop and I've finished, I lean forward and scoop my crown jewels out the way and have a peek beneath the under carriage. Sometimes I'll find big bits of poop still attached to my bum hairs. Now, this can lead to a messy wipe, so I tap the top of my bum repeatedly until the poop falls off my hairs leaving the way for a cleaner and less messy wipe.

Anyone else?

Box of Frogs

Zamoras Left Boot
Oct 8, 2003
Right here, right now
Posted this on the other poop thread, but just want some re-assurance..

I think it's just me that does this as it is quite weird,

But when I'm having a poop and I've finished, I lean forward and scoop my crown jewels out the way and have a peek beneath the under carriage. Sometimes I'll find big bits of poop still attached to my bum hairs. Now, this can lead to a messy wipe, so I tap the top of my bum repeatedly until the poop falls off my hairs leaving the way for a cleaner and less messy wipe.

Anyone else?

Think you're on your own with that one pal! Sorry.

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
I cannot believe it, after years of slippage free wiping (i'm a folder) i had a swerve of the path yesterday and found my middle finger engulfed in glutinous brown mess, disgusting!!

SeagullSongs

And it's all gone quiet..
Oct 10, 2011
Southampton

Just read this entire thread again :lolol:
I successfully converted from scrunching to folding at around age 8.

Noldi

Sep 5, 2010
Horsham
It's also down to procedure as well as fold or scrunch. Fold for first wipe while still sitting (remove clingons) then stand up and use a scrunch.

ILIKECANDLES

Banned
Sep 1, 2010
Just been for my mid morning coffee poo, and thought i would use a different wiping technique. normally i scrunch the toilet paper up and give a good wipe, but today i went for the folded paper technique. Wasnt too impressed as i got a bit of poop on my finger and therefore had to revert back to my trusted paper crunching method.

Just wondering if there are any other bum wiping methods out there.

Yes i am very bored at work

I have a nubile young thing do it for me whilst she is wearing a Brighton shirt to show my UTTER domination.....

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here