Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Both goals / Vicente special on Youtube... [WATCH THIS VIDEO!]

nomoremithras4me

Apr 7, 2011
He scores when he wants, he scores when he wants, he is Vicente, he scores when he wants

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
Love the second goal. KLL's lay-off is hit a tiny bit soft, but Vicente still manages to position himself perfectly and put incredible venom and power into the shot

JCL666

absurdism
Sep 23, 2011
Great vid, awful music,

Yeah but if you think about the what lyrics mean to the Valencia fan who posted it and how it relates to their feelings about Vicente, then it's not so bad.

They love him and always will. In that context, it's actually quite moving.

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009
Can he do that again next week................... please?

Wrong...........Can he do that again every week............. please?

Vicente is the dogs bollocks when he plays. He turned the game upside down, demanding the ball, which others dont, and creating space and attacks just by his ability
to do this.
I said to my mate at half time we need him on to change the game, and he just said, as many do "but he is just a sicknote, he is only on the bench to keep everybody happy and show the squad rotation".
How happy was I to throw those words down his throat at the end of the match.
I would imagine that, minutes on the pitch: goals scored ratio, Vicente is our leading goalscorer by a mile.

XimoVCF

Mar 12, 2012
Made by a quick off the mark Valencia fan!

[yt]-UkDNR_WAmA#![/yt]

That was me, hehe. Surprised that the video got such a big reception. Will try to make more if he continues to play so well and if I can get my hands on the footage. Valencia fans love to see how he's doing.

That was the television coverage, so I guess he's in Al jaszeera land and ripped it off.

I downloaded the footage, but I'm surprised by the accuracy of your guess. Yep, I'm in Al Jazeera land. UAE to be precise.

¤DãŃn¥ §êãGüLL¤;4778179 said:
I wonder if the Valencia fan who made that was the one who wrote that "I LOVE YOU VICENTE MY HAND WILL ONLY CLAP FOR YOU" comment :lolol:

Hehe, nope, that wasn't me.

And apologies about the music gents. Just had to find a song that had the same amount of playing time as the footage!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here