Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Both goals / Vicente special on Youtube... [WATCH THIS VIDEO!]

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
The Valencian Director of Football follows us closely and is always tweeting about Vicente.

Twitter

AnpkSmKCEAACN_M.jpg

Fantastic - I remember the days when "You have called the Seagull Line on Brighton 8049" was the cutting edge in technology!

Anyone know enough Spanish to put a suitably effusive comment on this video? Nice to know that our fame is spreading!

PS Youngest Potting is attending the Middlesboro' game at the end of the month - I was impressed when she asked me "how did WE do today" when I got in from the game!

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
The quality is so good....should be made a 'sticky' for a few days.

tgretton87

Shoreham Beach Seagull#2
Jul 30, 2011
Vicente was like a god to the Valencia fans. Friend of mine lives on the outskirts and when he finally left there was a massive outpouring of disbelief that he would never play for Valencia CF again.

MORTY

Jan 9, 2007
Basingstoke
Anyone else think Barnes looked pissed off as Vicente scored the second? Body language almost saying "why didn't you pass to me?"

Dizzy

Feb 4, 2012
Anyone else now have a soft spot for Valencia CF since Vincente arrived here?

The opposite for me, really. I'm a Valencia fan, but I've started watching Brighton games ever since Vicente arrived. He's been my favourite player since 2002 or something. Really glad he's doing well and managing to play, even if it's not regularly.

Last edited:

The Fifth Column

Lazy mug
Nov 30, 2010
Hangleton
Watched that with almost as big a grin on my face as when I was at the game watching him do it live. I screamed with delight like a 9 year old girl when that first one went in :banana: He is pure class, I just kept shouting, "Give it to Vicente" everytime we had the ball. Q U A L L A T E E!

looney170

Aug 22, 2011
it is absolutely ridiculous that vicente plays for us... love watching those valencia clips!! he is the key to the premiership!

T soprano

Oct 27, 2011
Posh end of Shoreham
:cry: that's me now had a few beers & just watched this video thats how feel
Not ashamed to admit it ,went to Hereford & saw wards debut as a kid I feel that excited again today at 43 :cry:

OzMike

Oct 2, 2006
Perth Australia
I couldn't listen/watch the game but like to read the totally unbiased commentry and match analysis, no I'm not joking, on the Sporting Life site.
They said thet it was heading for a 'bore' draw.
Then Vicente came on and the rest is history, you can tell by the commentary how the game changed.
I have been critical, but is it possible that with the gesture Gus made that Vicente may be on a big bonus after playing a specified number of games and hence Bloom is making sure he only plays a certain amount?
In which case it is a business desicion and my comments were unfounded, for which I appologise.
I would like to see the last 20mins of this game every game, you just know that the game will change as it has done in the past few when Vicente comes on.
I must also give credit to Lua Lua for being unselfish and passing to Vicente for the 2nd goal as he would have fancied scoring himself from that position and has done so in the past, that's playing as a team.:albion2:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here