Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Boris Johnson knows how to make friends!!!

Brighton Boy

Nov 11, 2003
Lancing
Tweeting 3 hours ago..

I will be leaving my holiday shortly and be back tommorow afternoon, this mindless violence must stop.

He is a tool of the highest order.

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
Tweeting 3 hours ago..

I will be leaving my holiday shortly and be back tommorow afternoon, this mindless violence must stop.

Why, did he go on holiday knowing this would happen ?

Why, did he start the riots ?

Why, Is he responsible for what has happened over the last few nights ?

Why, are there people like you that look to attack people at the top no matter who they are, when clearly it is there job to react to actions of others due to actions beyond there control.

Why not slag of the feckin rioters

catfish

North Stand Brighton Boy
Dec 17, 2010
Worthing
Beneath the bumbling jovial exterior he's a Bullingdon berk of the first degree.

TottonSeagull

Mar 5, 2011
Totton (Nr Southampton)

Why, are there people like you that look to attack people at the top no matter who they are, when clearly it is there job to react to actions of others due to actions beyond there control.

Well said that man!

Brighton Boy

Nov 11, 2003
Lancing
Well said that man!

Not really, I didnt say it was his fault.

But i find it ridiculous that the Mayor Of London and the PM wait 3 days before coming home to try and resolves some deep lying issues. The people doing this are absolute scum however, every second this coninues should make Camerons job virtually untenable.

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
Beneath the bumbling jovial exterior he's a Bullingdon berk of the first degree.

Both him and Dave were members weren't they ? Ok for them to trash a place on a night out as they settle up the owner in full, because they can. Oh what a wonderful classless society we all live in now. All treated equally before the law.

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Compare him to Ken Livingstone and he is a god.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Yes Boris should have turned round and come straight back. Poor to just disappear.

Meanwhile, Ken Livingston is acting like a twat on the BBC news right, focusing on Johnson's absence and the disaffected youth who see bankers receiving bonuses and don't have a job, and so pedalling the tedious myth that these rioting morons are all made up of such downtrodden people in a society that has forgotten about them.

How about condemning the rioters and coming up with some sensible ideas as to how this should quelled instead of trying to make political capital out of it. I'm no Tory lover but there is simply no excuse for this. None whatsoever. Make that clear, Livingston you idiot.

Seaber

Oct 20, 2010
Wales
I can't pretend to like them, or any Tory, but nothing about that statement envokes a response of 'he's a tool' inside me. Seems pretty reasonable tbh.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
i normally like Boris, but what a plank. why didnt he get on the first plane Sunday morning?

blue'n'white

Oct 5, 2005
2nd runway at Gatwick

Quite agree
Well said that man

Brighton Boy

Nov 11, 2003
Lancing
i normally like Boris, but what a plank. why didnt he get on the first plane Sunday morning?

This was the point i was trying to make. People who are saying he's not a tool must be kidding.

When we bid for London 2012 he was f***ing everywhere hanging out the back of Seb Coe, but with this violence and theft he stays on his hols for 3 days before deciding he needs to come back.

Mammoth

Kickin' back
Jan 28, 2011
Manchester Ship Canal
Yes Boris should have turned round and come straight back. Poor to just disappear.

Meanwhile, Ken Livingston is acting like a twat on the BBC news right, focusing on Johnson's absence and the disaffected youth who see bankers receiving bonuses and don't have a job, and so pedalling the tedious myth that these rioting morons are all made up of such downtrodden people in a society that has forgotten about them.

How about condemning the rioters and coming up with some sensible ideas as to how this should quelled instead of trying to make political capital out of it. I'm no Tory lover but there is simply no excuse for this. None whatsoever. Make that clear, Livingston you idiot.

What do you expect from a politician? I'm sure though if the positions were reversed Boris would not hesitate to lay into Ken.

simonsimon

Dec 31, 2004
The Bullingdon BACKLASH

we have not seen anything yet

Troops on the street next week

Cocaine Dave now cuts short his holiday. About time.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
What do you expect from a politician? I'm sure though if the positions were reversed Boris would not hesitate to lay into Ken.
I don't expect constructive alternatives from most politicians, but this is what I think I ought to expect.

You're probably right though -Boris might do the same. I do expect opposition politicians to call the current incumbants to account, but there is something about Ken's wooley "disaffected youth" rhetoric that is getting right on my tits. It's got nothing to do with that, it's opportunistic hooligans and gangs taking the opportunity to fight police and loot random shops (in both cases, where they can safely melt into the crowd)

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Tweeting 3 hours ago..

I'm not having that. He is not a tool...............

He is a Buffoon!

pishhead

Jul 9, 2003
Everywhere

This is the crux of it. Too much point scoring going on, to many people eager to criticise the police for lack of response, all the while there seems to me to be a complete lack of condemnation of the rioters themselves.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here