Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Boris is Back.

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
Not sure he went away. Dave and Gideon will be asking some very serious questions tonight at their Kitchen supper.

How can we see so badly, when Boris can sit on his backside not even bothering to campaign and do so much better ?

Maybe he knows the price of milk ?

Not for me to support the yellow lot, but I'd imagine Danny Alexander does know the price of milk. He lives round the corner from me and I'm often behind him in the queue at the local supermarket.

He likes Hula Hoops.

Last edited:

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
In the time honoured chant.........

Wanker!.....Wanker!.....Wanker!

Northstandite

Jun 6, 2011
He's ambitious (aren't all policticans, even Lucas?), and intelligent behind the jokey image.
Unusually for a politician, I'd say honest.

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
No he's a charade in the Richard Branson mould. They are many accounts of him ruffling his hair up before going on television.

Highly ambitious, I was fooled by the bumbling for years.

Exactly ! Like nearly all Tories, cold calculating heartless bastards presenting whatever image suits.

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
He's ambitious (aren't all policticans, even Lucas?), and intelligent behind the jokey image.
Unusually for a politician, I'd say honest.

It's all an act and a very clever one. The honesty and bumbling are stage managed, an act he has been perfecting for years. There is a lovely account of a bumbling answer he gave to question only to give the same bumbling answer a few hours later.

Even Boris gets caught out sometimes.

This is the bloke who was able to knock out a brilliant article in a few minutes under pressure. He doesn't need to be lost for words.

He's found his niche against his fellow generation of Tories. Brilliant at appearing individual and at odds with them when he needs to be.

I've read extensively about him and struggle to see what he actually believes in. One thing for sure though, he has the media by the bollocks. His biggest lesson was over that article about Liverpool which he didn't actually write.

As I've said Dave and Gideon shitting themselves. What to do with Boris ? Brilliant...

Last edited:

Northstandite

Jun 6, 2011
Blair, Cameron, Harman, Johnson, Milliband.

Don't be fooled on old fashioned party lines, that one lot are caring for the poor man, and the other are for the rich.

Since the mid 1990's, they are all very wealthy personally, and both regimes have overseen the gap between rich & poor widen since 1997 (economists agree on this).

They squabble over power, for the love of control, being professional politicians.

That is not the Labour Party of Heffer, Foot, Benn, Kinnock.

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
Blair, Cameron, Harman, Johnson, Milliband.

Don't be fooled on old fashioned party lines, that one lot are caring for the poor man, and the other are for the rich.

Since the mid 1990's, they are all very wealthy personally, and both regimes have overseen the gap between rich & poor widen since 1997 (economists agree on this).

They squabble over power, for the love of control, being professional politicians.

That is not the Labour Party of Heffer, Foot, Benn, Kinnock.

.. and it isn't the Conservative party of Thatcher is it ? Dave and Gideon wouldn't have got anywhere near.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Hail the conquering hero, well done Boris

Common as Mook

Not Posh as Fook
Jul 26, 2004
Boris gracious. Ken full of political barbs.

British politics in a microcosm

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here