Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bores who are your partner's friends partner

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
I love this thread but am intrigued by this phrase, I've been pondering over its meaning for hours - does this mean that you're not tempted by a threesome with her and your wife but might be if a few pints had been drunk? :)
What it means is that I don't find her remotely attractive but there is someone out there for everyone. Even if I wanted a 3some (well maybe I do, but not with her :lolol: ), my wife is far too clean for that sort of thing. [MENTION=31]El Presidente[/MENTION] and [MENTION=11956]bushy[/MENTION] would hate her. :lolol:

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
What it means is that I don't find her remotely attractive but there is someone out there for everyone. Even if I wanted a 3some (well maybe I do, but not with her :lolol: ), my wife is far too clean for that sort of thing. [MENTION=31]El Presidente[/MENTION] and [MENTION=11956]bushy[/MENTION] would hate her. :lolol:
I would hate your wife or the unnatractive friend ?:lolol:

bomber130

bomber130
Jun 10, 2011
My ex girlfriends best mate was married to a right f***ing A hole of a bore. Didn't drink, go out or do f*** all but work on Drains and smelt of shit all the time. Consequently his Mrs spend alot of time at our house. However one eventfull evening had me banging her and the ex for the best few hours of my life to be honest.:clap::clap::O:O

Twizzle

Aug 12, 2010
One ex (fiance') had a mum i got on alright with, and her dad (divorced) was a star geezer who liked quality music.
Mum however met a proper cnt who was supersensitive to anything I said and 'disapproved' of my and my gf's plans to be tethered (which we didn't).
The respectable diplomacy I kept back then really ought to have been brushed aside so I could've let him have it.

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
My ex girlfriends best mate was married to a right f***ing A hole of a bore. Didn't drink, go out or do f*** all but work on Drains and smelt of shit all the time. Consequently his Mrs spend alot of time at our house. However one eventfull evening had me banging her and the ex for the best few hours of my life to be honest.:clap::clap::O:O

Elaborate

albion534

Mar 4, 2010
Brighton, United Kingdom
ill only go to a dinner party, if i know them all, and i can have a few beers, piss with the door open, and scratch my balls without a funny look, otherwise, they can f*** off

ali jenkins

Thanks to Guinness Dave
Feb 9, 2006
Southwick
I once was at an ex's house party when her best mates boyfriend turned up after a night out with his mates and had been given a bit of a kicking and wasn't in a great way and then I chipped in with the oh so helpfull comment of "To be fair mate, people dont just get beaten up for no reason. You were probably being just as much of a ****"

It didn't go down well to be honest.

Birdie Boy

Jun 17, 2011

:needpics:

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
One of the longest nights of my life was going out for a meal in Smith and Western - as if that isn't f***ing bad enough - and then having a amateur DIY joiner who found out I was a carpenter spend the whole evening trying to engage me with discussions on mortise and tenon joints, dove tails and whether Makita make the best routers. Jesus.... The worst of it was that I ......for the first time in my life actually drove that evening and was stone cold sober. I still shudder at the thought of it all. If I had had any sharp tools with me I think I might have stabbed him.

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here