Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Boooooooooooooooooo To The Mods!

Status
Not open for further replies.

REDLAND

Jul 7, 2003
At the foot of the downs
berkshire seagull said:
What was racist about that thread enlighten me???

Your reference to gay folk as FAGGOTTS was in my mind tinted with a homophobic slant,

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
berkshire seagull said:
Yeah you can you not read!
You i gather are a moderator and so what gives you the right to tell people to shut up or else.
that wasn't a bad thread anyway regardless yet you come flying out talking tosh as usual,so get a grip for christ sake.

'Yeah you can you not read!' ???

Well actually no, I'm not a moderator, I just help out on the more technical side of things as an administrator.

'Shut up or else' ???

It's only a message board... you should really get a life... or else lol!

byf

Sep 26, 2003
Bournemouth
Turkey said:
No one's keeping you here against your will.

So, byf, was it just a joke or were you 'quite serious about the whole thing!'?

Its none of your business what my view are on the subject "Mr your posting rights will be gone"

Now go away and post some boring rubbish.

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
byf said:
Its none of your business what my view are on the subject "Mr your posting rights will be gone"

Now go away and post some boring rubbish.

Hahahahahaha! :lol:

None of my business is it? So why exactly did you post it on a public message board for the world to read then? ???

:lol: :lol: :lol:

byf

Sep 26, 2003
Bournemouth
Uncle Buck said:
References to bananas being thrown at blacks. The implication that all they were good enough to do was be stewards and not attend the game and refering to Orientals as 'chinks'.

Do you want anymore?

You may not like the fact..But it does happen,Ive ssen a bunch of lads throw a bannana at a black person before and no it wasnt me before anyone says it. Secondly i didnt say about the stewards bhafc did! Ok i called them chinks.....But why be so serious!

Im not a racist...But i do know how to have a laugh and no not ant the xpence of others but avin a laugh like!

byf

Sep 26, 2003
Bournemouth
Turkey said:
Hahahahahaha! :lol:

None of my business is it? So why exactly did you post it on a public message board for the world to read then? ???

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I did not start this thread to argue and remember sonny...Im not answerable to no1 and especially not a lanky streak of piss!

byf

Sep 26, 2003
Bournemouth
Uncle Buck said:
I agree that it happens, but it should not and by posting it on here in the way it was is not going to help matters.

I was simply stating a fact that black people dont go much!

Then it got funny...end of!

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
byf said:
I did not start this thread to argue and remember sonny...Im not answerable to no1 and especially not a lanky streak of piss!

"How dare thee" = argument. No? ???

byf

Sep 26, 2003
Bournemouth
:salute:

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Its just a bit of attention-seeking from byf. Now that Dwaynes back in the fold, and the highly entertaining Nokia thread is in full swing, byf probably feels a bit left out in the "lets stir it up a bit" stakes...hence the borderline racism stuff he's been posting.

Byf - you try to absolve yourself of saying something racist (like the banana thing) by saying it, but in the same sentence making out you're being all friendly and "right-on" to blacks by "inviting them along". At best, you're being a patronising prick. At worst, you're flirting with the racism issue for the sake of a few kicks and a bit of a laugh.

Either way, you're not coming out of this too well, so I'd suggest you leave it there.

berkshire seagull

Jul 5, 2003
reading
redland said:
Your reference to gay folk as FAGGOTTS was in my mind tinted with a homophobic slant,
You can look at it that way,but is it racist?
I got banned from a site because they had a laugh calling me a fagott as im from brighton and i replied oldham is full of ***** etc,so you exsplain how it all works then as from my exsperience calling someone a fagott is not against the law.:rolleyes:

byf

Sep 26, 2003
Bournemouth
Uncle Buck said:
I agree the start of the thread was fine, but then it got too close to the mark and you can hardly be suprised it was removed.

I agree a little close to the mark is one thing....But deserved a barrel of abuse from people..I think not!

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
This thread sucks... but I guess that's because most of the 'activists' are on my ignore list.

I'm off back to see if Dwayne has got anymore pearls of wisdom for us, before the end of another hard day at the office! :lolol:

berkshire seagull

Jul 5, 2003
reading
Turkey said:
'Yeah you can you not read!' ???

Well actually no, I'm not a moderator, I just help out on the more technical side of things as an administrator.

'Shut up or else' ???

It's only a message board... you should really get a life... or else lol!
Yeah you said he should shut up if he wants to carry on posting etc.:p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here